Has DBG commited on the progression time of each server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, Aug 2, 2015.

1. MMOer Augur

DBG seems so flaky. They wont commit to what the servers are going to be. How can I make a choice when I DO NOT KNOW what the choice is?

Have they yet to commit that the TLP will be six months after Kunark?

Will Lockjaw be the six month server and Ragefire the three month?

Will Lockjaw be 6 month and Ragefire the vote for 3 or 6?

Will the both be maybe 6 month unless the squeeky wheels get loud then we will hold a vote and maybe the results will decide if its 3 or 6 months?

Have they committed to anything solid regarding the future time frames of the servers??
  2. Tris Augur

Yep, its very frustratinh. Normaly i stay away from people who are afraid of having an opinion because it makes planning anything impossible. Its rare to see an entire company operate like this, and probably goes against any basic ruleset in how to run a business.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  3. Skipper Augur

Actually DBG has been very clear. Each TLP will progress as fast or as slow as the population wishes. How much clearer do they have to be?

[IMG]
  4. Vitali New Member

I wanted this very same information, but concluded that it would likely not come. I transferred to Lockjaw and haven't regretted it. Cool people, friendlier atmosphere, nothing to complain about so far.
  5. MMOer Augur

So you say they plan to do this?

Will the both be maybe 6 month unless the squeeky wheels get loud then we will hold a vote and maybe the results will decide if its 3 or 6 months?
  6. Shmef Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/ragefire-lockjaw-kunark-poll-results.224474/
    this is the only official word going forward. the only thing set in stone right now is kunark will release after 3 months on ragefire and 6 months on lockjaw. the future is cloudy.

keep in mind people that want slower releases are moving to lockjaw. they already had near 50% that wanted 6 months also. ragefire will be easier to speed up the release of future expansions with the loss of 6 month voters. its no where near guaranteed, but your best bet for slower releases going forward is lockjaw.
    MMOer likes this.
  7. Hendar2 Augur

Or 9 months. Squeeky wheels move in many directions.
    MMOer likes this.
  8. MMOer Augur

This made me chuckle irl
  9. MMOer Augur

Yeah this is what I am seeing... DBG should and get off the pot instead of being so indecisive. These are not whimsical type games. The players need some semblance of stability. Reminds me of my wife trying to pick were to eat for dinner.
  10. Steampunk Augur

Sometimes really squeaky wheels just get removed and tossed in the recycle bin, even.