banned for 6 boxing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NoType, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoType Journeyman

ROFL, again, NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU. You're pretty tough on that computer bucko. Mr big internet police detective! P.S. your forum name is really lame.
  2. Slasher Augur

You got your answer to why the accounts were banned. Why do you keep replying ?
    complexication likes this.
  3. NoType Journeyman

OMG CALL THE POLICE I GOT RID OF A TWITTER THAT HAS 2 FRIENDS ON IT.. HOLY SOMEONE CALL THE FEDS!
  4. NoType Journeyman

I ASKED A MOD TO DELETE THE THREAD XING OUT NOW, DONE HERE. CANT STAND INTERNET TOUGH GUYS.
  5. XTheMountainX Journeyman

Whose trying to tough? I've never scammed anybody so I don't need to worry about protecting myself. Can you say the same? Were your scrawny arms trembling under the weight of that AR?
  6. Jaime Lannister Augur

Posts like these blow my mind.
    I'm not taking shots at anyone of any income, but people have to realize not everyone playing eq is a minimum wage employee. You don't have to be a Doctor, Lawyer, or even have a degree to be able to afford those types of numbers. You don't even have to be wealthy.

I make 32k a year which I think is like barely above the poverty line? Currently paying for 8 accounts and the $120ish a monto it costs I don't even notice. That's not even one day of work for me.

Just because someone plays a ton of accounts doesn't mean they RMT to do it.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. XTheMountainX Journeyman

In the case of the OP, you don't have to have a job at all, you can just scam those who do work!
    complexication likes this.
  8. Tudadar Augur

6 mages isnt really that rare. They dont get followed by gm's.
  9. Steampunk Augur

That really chaps my hide that I fell for his sob story. I'm usually more cynical than that.
  10. nicemace Journeyman

hahaha that large red text is awfully familiar. scammer confirmed.
    Maxe and XTheMountainX like this.
  11. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

Yeah, known to sell accounts then brag about taking them back. Also known for epic mumble meltdowns including racism and sexism.
  12. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

"I have never RMT'd on this server and never plan on it. I enjoy having a bot army because I myself have lost camps to mage armies."
    Anyone else find this a funny way to phrase it. He has never RMT'd on this server. Personally I have never RMT'd, Big difference.
  13. kythik Lorekeeper

Is this Plies and his brother Sensesfail (Sean and Ryan)?? kinda seems like it is. Maybe it's not but the similarities are def there.
    XTheMountainX and complexication like this.
  14. Darth Augur

Busted.
    kythik likes this.
  15. XTheMountainX Journeyman

You actually know this clown?? Please tell me you've seen the youtube vids!
  16. kythik Lorekeeper

Have you heard the recording of him on Modest Man's mumble? if it's on soundcloud. Oh and Calm and Macro are going to interview him tomorrow on their live stream with questions sourced from the audience!
  17. Yara_AB Augur

Devs and other CS personnel have every reason to follow anybody. Period.
    It could just be they want to see how content is being played or many many many other things.

I think you can consider yourself lucky it was done in a way so you could actually see him!
    Gythlen likes this.
  18. code-zero Augur

I am pretty sure it's the Senior Guides that they put on the server that you'd need to be looking out for. Of course you don't see them when they're following you :)
  19. kythik Lorekeeper

lol I should have read the entire thread. Wow these guys..... on a side note it's more then likely against some rule to put RL names on here so I am reporting my own reply. Just google @ryantwin20 p99 scammers and you will quickly find all of their scamming shenanigans.

I hope this is the last we hear of these two but I highly doubt it. Honestly if it weren't so entertaining I'd suggest to Macro and Calm not to give them any more time. Unfortunately though it's like sharknado, it's bad, you know it's bad, but you just want more.
  20. Lighteningrod Augur

Paul Harvey was the man!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.