Question on the ragefire rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Overcast, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overcast New Member

@Heartland NICE EDIT POST BUTTON BRO so you are screenshot a post you made and calling it proof your just a joke

[IMG]
  2. chris_the_mage Augur

detective overcast putting in work
  3. Detheb Augur

4. Ethereal Augur

You should have tried to locate that edit button too.
  5. Synisca Augur

lmao...nice catch.
  6. Overcast New Member

i would suggest that twsied legacy remove his form access asap
  7. Saladus Journeyman

lol nice catch
  8. Tweene Augur

Rules clearly state no alt guilds. You may sit down now.
  9. Keldaria Elder

Not really being involved and as a somewhat outsider. I would have say that this doesn't qualify as an "Alt Guild". Box guild, absolutely but there really isn't any rule's I've seen that disqualify that sort of activity yet. However I will say this, if you can prove that there is some coordination or collaboration taking place between the guilds, Like TL mobilizing and assisting in Kills or TL members joining and assisting with kills only to have the TL members quit and rejoin after for their next raid with TL, Or if Known Alts of current TL members are in the guild and raiding, then I'd say you could make a case that TL is using the guild as a proxy or alt guild.

However as is, this appears to just be a former member of TL starting their own thing now that they potentially don't have to compete against TL for loot (because lets be honest, thats how the "Competition" was taking place from the sounds of it.. either join TL or end up with almost 0 chance of getting any raid mobs or loot.. Almost 0 because obviously other guilds were able to take a few things from time to time but even I know a vast vast majority went to TL because honestly DBG wouldn't have stepped in if some back and forth was happening on a regular basis)
  10. Tweene Augur

I have contacted Roshen and Holly and pending their approval on if we accept this guild as legitimate or alt guild.
  11. RadarX Augur

Please utilize the existing stickyed thread regarding the Ragefire Rotations.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.