Word of the Day

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Destroying Angel, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da_Bashur New Member

RadarX wins the thread
  2. Azzudien Augur

As funny as this response is regarding the OP, sadly it shows the state of DBG customer service attitude as much as it is funny.
    Yes the OP is ranting about the issues at hand and yes he is being a bit overly dramatic but beneath all of that whining and ranting there is some valid points that should be addressed and some good ideas are also in this thread about helping to compensate those affected on the server.
    People have been asked to petition their losses which I am sure there are many including myself. Response time to these petitions I am sure will be slow due to volume, but a response as to current backlog and estimated wait times on petitions is not an unreasonable request. Also a DBG representative outlining what information they would like to see in the petitions to expedite the process would also not be a unreasonable request.

Additionally to compensation for the time and trouble experienced by those on Lockjaw, the 48 hours of double exp is nice but many do not have time on week days to take advantage of this and the experience, levels etc lost due to the roll back where weekend hours. The double experience potion idea is valid though 48 hours is extremely excessive. Even playing extreme amount of time on week ends most would not have played more then 12 -14 hours. That is a complete guesstimate but much l closer then 48 hours. So maybe 3 double exp pots of 4 hour duration. Tag them with an expiration timer so they cannot be saved until Kunark comes out and if unused after a month, they disappear.
    Hateseeker likes this.
  3. Lurking Angel New Member

Many feel that their response was incompetent. They messed up and left the players -paying players - to suffer. Complain and you will be banned.

DBG can do no wrong. Dissenting voices need not apply. I've read long heart felt posts about lost time and effort that are met with only silence and mocking by DBG employees.

People banned for pointing his out or venting shouldn't be angry. They should pity what this has become. This isn't building community, this tyranny where you tow the company line or are silenced - but please keep paying us!
    Hateseeker likes this.
  4. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

If he does, I wonder if they'd move to in-game suspensions?
  5. Azzudien Augur

Wow I was on your side for all of 2 seconds there and also I was trying to be constructive as a resolution is worked out and the issues at hand fixed.
    If your petition is filled with this type of language I hope that it is the last one resolved and you have moved on to another game and another forum because you are certainly not wanted here.
  6. Lurking Angel New Member

At this point, I doubt he cares. Chances are you lost nothing and probably don't even play on Lockjaw.
  7. Lurking Angel New Member

What language?
  8. RadarX Augur

Sorry I meant to lock this! Checkboxes are hard apparently.

As a reminder please keep conversations constructive and on topic.
    Steampunk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.