Word of the Day

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Destroying Angel, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaestroM Augur

@Sebastian

I don't mean to be a butt but have you looked at China in the past few days? Their stock market is down almost 20% in the last week.
  2. Krysanth Elder

WORD OF THE DAY

Welfare
  3. Glacial New Member

I lost a large amount of time and items from raid bosses that the odds of me replacing are slim.
    CS tickets take an average time of 1 week to address. To disrespect the player base to this insane degree because of their mistake is unforgivable.
    There are many other games out there and businesses that will respect and appreciate their customers.
    I will be finding one of them and I strongly recommend the rest of you who were spit on do the same.
    This company will not give a about any of us until it starts costing them money.
    GL to all that stay and those that move on hope to see you in another game.
  4. Wispur Elder

I wasn't hit by the rollback, but I have a lot of guildies who were rocked hard by it.

Two examples:
    One guildie lost 7 levels, another guildie (a brand new player) lost their entire level 15 character. Multiple days were lost by both.

Both people work during the week (to my understanding) and set aside time specifically to grind out levels. For adults with families and jobs that's not something that can easily be done multiple weekends in a row, that time was something special that they were able to put aside.

Trying to call them "whiners" because they are upset is inappropriate.

Offering the people hit by this rollback some sort of double XP potion that they can use on THEIR time would at least be a bandage to help them. Make it heirloom so the people at lvl 50 still have a use for it.
    Elkay likes this.
  5. Son of a... Augur

I LOVE IT!!! This ^^^ is so much win ^^^ Anyone who come out with a line about "your time may be worthless, mine is not" and it revolves around a video game....hyper inflated sense of self worth.

Or one of the RMT farmer/sellers.
  6. Son of a... Augur

Yes, because DBG /SOE knows only you have issues, and by not addressing it asap, aka within 1hour and taking as long as a week to address your loss...is sooooooooo unforgivable. You belong right up there with worthless time dude.

Keep telling yourself that....

Read my post history, I am definitely not on Team DB Games. But this is whining of adult children.....it's the Benjamin Button Emotional Maturity syndrome.
    Igniz likes this.
  7. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

Haha I actually thought about this as I posted it, even considered editing. Good catch.
  8. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

Thanks.

He pretended like it takes "cahones/cojones" to post a gripe on the forum, as if everyone else isn't doing the exact same thing all over the internet. So in this particular case, I just picked out that absurdity and poked fun at it. It's an art form really.

By the way, don't you think you should change your signature now that forced rotations are in place? TL is screaming bloody murder, and it looks like you're still complaining.
  9. Kesdrael New Member

in 48 hours of nonstop playing (which you obviously did if you demand a 48 hour double XP potion), which you should be able to regain via /petition if done in a factual, calm and polite manner (it's not as if the poor guy reading your petition has anything to do with Kunark's appearance), but it is not as if Norrath had stopped existing (this will happen in SoD, mind you).

If you wrote the petition in the same manner as you write in this forum, I pity the poor guys at CS and if I were one of them, I'd move your petition to the bottom of the HUMONGOUS pile of petitions coming it at this time.[/quote]

If you think he is the only player pissed off and typing like that in their ticket you are mistaken. There were too many ups on DB's end and to give the 2x xp during the work week is a goddamn joke.

TBH who gives a about a forum warning when most of the time anything on the forums falls on deaf ears. WHY? Because the customer service here sucks donkey dicks
  10. Indore Journeyman

Meh, I'll change it someday.
  11. Steampunk Augur

What is ridiculous is the amount of whining and crying over a game. Sounds like the European soccer finals, or something. Get a life, people!
  12. Rhodz Augur

Possibly because people are beginning to realize this is not the end of it. The pattern is now fully established and they are sorely disappointed.
  13. Glacial New Member

@ son of a
    If your going to quote me monkey try and have some facts to prove how my point is not valid.
    Have enough worthless trolls online we don't need you.
    Also suggest you do a little research into the English language and perhaps you will come to a understanding of the difference between having a valid complaint toward poor customer service and "whining"
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

A plethora of truthiness
  15. Necromonious Augur

You should build a memorial in game somehow for your 2 lost days. Then every in-game day you can come to your ur little makeshift memorial and have a moment of silence
    Steampunk and Sheex like this.
  16. RadarX Augur

sus·pen·sion
    səˈspenSHən/
    noun
    1. 1.
      the action of suspending someone or something or the condition of being suspended, in particular.
  17. Reht The Dude abides...

Owned!
    Osgz likes this.
  18. Osgz Lorekeeper

Need to be able to like something more than 1 time lol
    Steampunk and Reht like this.
  19. Stell_CT Elder

Great!
  20. Lurking Angel New Member

Ha ha! Showed him! I bet he won't be posting on another of his accounts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.