Box Army in rotation?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pinto_Bean, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lateryn Augur

2. Fizzer Journeyman

The issue of BOTS, is a subject Daybreak like sony does not wanna bring up. So it is ignored, BOXes do not exist. lol
  3. Zublak Augur

Is this the TL member that warped naggy to zone? Regardless, it's dumb.

If a guild is made up 50 players and 30+ of them are Mages. They shouldn't have a spot in a guild raid rotation. Actually, let me take that back. If a guild of 50 is being ran by less than 75% true players, they shouldn't be allowed in a guild server rotation. The should only be able to access the content 2-3 expacs behind as their rotation rule states. Don't like it? Join a real guild on your main toon. No one forces you to box 6,12,18,24 toons at once.
  4. Krysanth Elder

First you guys whined about not getting raid targets. YOU whined enough and DBG gave them to you on a silver platter. Now you will whine because unguilded box toons are killing stuff. I guess the only way to get what you want is whine. I guess if no one plays the way you want, just whine loud enough and someone will fix it.

What will be the result of this whining now?
  5. Krysanth Elder

Where is your proof we have 30+ main mages? We don't. You are making stuff up. You obviously have no clue. You just have to find some BS reason to justify your whining to feel better about your welfare raids.

So again I ask, where is your proof? TL does not box toons on raids, our raids are 72+ real players.
  6. Zublak Augur

You never seem to read the post you respond to. You're to busy asking for proof on things to actually read what is being said.

Where did I say ANYTHING about TL having 30+ main mages? Cmon dude, are you that stupid?

I don't need welfare raids, way to judge who I am and what I do. Get over yourself, tool.
  7. Krysanth Elder

Yea you are right you didn't call out TL. I'm so used to replying to that as an accusation against TL I jumped the gun. My bad. I guess I'm just done with these forums, they aren't productive.
  8. Fiyero Augur

Considering all these revamps were done because of the issue of pet walling and it's currently a plague on these servers, I think box crews should be banned from rotations until they can establish their own guild and enter the rotation under the rules set.
  9. Kegwell Lurker since '99

fix pets, instance raids..
    profit for years on the new TLP's
  10. Realitycheck Elder

That sounds pretty arbitrary and counter to the spirit of inclusion that people putting forth rotations claim is their goal. How do you establish what somebody's "own guild" is? If a group can kill a mob with 18 characters and another fails with 40+, the group of 18 seems more viable as its "own guild" than the one with 40 to me.
  11. Elovera Journeyman

Your violence at my suggestion of boxers joining guilds seems a little out of place. I like TL and respect what they have been doing. It's been impressive to say the least even on a 16 year old game.

The sad part is that nobody wants to play a game where they don't have a shot at half the game. This server was headed on a predestined path to wasteland. Some die hard players would have stuck around until it turned into R99 where there was one guild like TL who owned everything and one group of rebellious people who would attempt for short bursts to compete and then they would hit a fail streak. The older half would then join TL and the younger half would start the next evolution of rebellion. I saw so many people say they would never join X guild and they ended up there because it was the only way to consistently get gear.

I applaud Daybreak for making the attempt to keep the population engaged and healthy. My hope is that it will make for a long successful run and then maybe we all migrate to the next TLP when we've run our course.

I do miss killing people though. :(

If you're ever in CL stop by the mouth of CL tunnel and I'll toss you a free clarity/haste and/or int/wis buff. Most likely I'll be studying but I do respond to tells.

I'm not hiding, my in-game name on Ragefire is Elovera as well.
  12. Fiyero Augur

Not when that group of 18 can only kill a raid target using a broken mechanic.
  13. Pinto_Bean Augur

Oh man I am laughing my off at this thread!

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-ragefire-rotation.225366/page-5#post-3298815

18 boxer trying to get into the RF rotation. Surprise Surprise! He stole my idea!!!

By the way, for this situation, I would say anyone who leaves TL to get in their own rotation than conveniently 1 or 2 of their chars end up fighting the Kunark mobs with TL when Kunark releases should get hefty bans for violating rotations.
  14. Necromonious Augur

Everyone is right. Technically a sub is a sub and if a single person wants to make a guild out of 100 everquest accounts and box 50 of them at a time, those accounts are no better or worse than a single account of a single player. Their rights would be the same...

So technically they should be allowed a rotation. This could be exploited by big guilds having their box armies break off and get extra spots in the rotation
  15. Realitycheck Elder

It's happened from the beginning on Lockjaw. Not to mention, that broken mechanic is actually literally the possible way to kill Overseer, Hand, and Bee at the moment. If a group of characters can kill a monster they can kill a monster and are just as much of a "real guild" as one with more unique individuals.
  16. Uumdano Augur

Which, if we have learned anything thus far, DBG approach to fixing their allowance of 3rd party emulating software and the dps war mentality rule these servers only benefit these guys who game the system to "compete" with guilds.

As a four boxer that does not use any 3rd party programs and who tries to respect everyone I come across, these are the core issues that are yet again being ignore while patch fix after patch fix blow up in their face.

One has to wonder if it is intended this way or not. (puts tin foil hat away)
  17. RadarX Augur

Please keep discussion regarding raid rotation to the existing threads available. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.