Inny down via RoE on Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Antonico, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Druz Augur

Esper, when Twisted Legacy's alt guild attempts to join the rotation, are we going to be able to point to Toxn's number of magicians and use that as justification to remove him from the rotation? Or do you even care that ROE is in the rotation anymore and you just want to sling mud for the sake it?
  2. Esper Augur

If they were an alt guild sure, but they are not. They are ex-TL. Say what you want about them, has nothing to do with us.
  3. Druz Augur

But are you going to campaign against Toxn joining the rotation on the same grounds? Or is 15 mages only too much when it's ROE?
  4. Detheb Augur

I find it a bit hilarious that you do nothing but claim we're slinging mud on these forums, yet you refuse to accept the fact that we've legitimately lost around 25 members since the rotation became a thing, and that some of those people banded together. TL was a means to an end for quite a few players, now they have other means, because the server has been handicapped. Why try to play on LeBron's team, when his team is spotting you 40 points?
  5. Esper Augur

I am not campaigning against them on mage grounds. That is just more to point out this guild and their cheerleaders hypocrisy regarding mage pets. At no point have I said this should disqualify them. What should disqualify them is the fact that they have yet to follow the rules set forth in the rotation agreement. That is, they have yet to kill the Gatekeeper to enter the rotation. TL has, now Apok has. TL is following the rules of the rotation. RoE is not.
  6. Detheb Augur

The discussion with mages concerning RoE is that they failed their first attempt, quite spectacularly, and then quite a few mages show up, that are tagged while in Plane of Hate. They either had a bunch of unguilded mage boxes, or they were gaming the system, and getting help from the outside and thinking that noone would notice them being tagged. That will be determined i'm sure, but its food for thought to say the least.

Also, its funny how everyone was "TL USES 20 MAGES ON EVERYTHING" when we've proven that we don't, yet when another guild does it, its fine. lol
  7. RadarX Augur

Folks we're going to close up due to the number of forum guideline violations. As a reminder, we are enforcing those guidelines which unfortunately a number of you are finding out this evening. We hope those impacted will take this time to ensure they familiarize themselves with what we allow.

Feel free to PM me with any moderation concerns.
    Antonico likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.