Consistent Rollback for All On Lockjaw Please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Croak, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Croak Augur

The rollback currently is totally inconsistent such that previous transactions have made stuff totally disappear.

E.g.
    Toon 1 gave pp to toon 2
    Toon 2 is rolled back and no longer has the pp
    Toon 1 wasn't rolled back so no longer has the pp
    The PP has disappeared.

There are people who have certainly gained from this too, both in game items, pp and krono

The x2 exp for me is no compensation when I spent most of 2 days tradeskilling - lots of the pp from the tradeskilling is gone as it came from a toon that wasn't rolled back, but I no longer have the items made or the associated skill on the other toons.

I haven't got a clue about the current status of transactions I have made or now might have to make again, and I have no clue whether the person telling me they didn't receive an idol that they paid for is actually telling me the truth, and I don't even have the idol I sold them any more because the toon that made them is rolled back, and was funded by a toon that wasn't.
    khariste and Hateseeker like this.
  2. khariste New Member

100% what croak said. This is seriously impacting people who make sales to player characters. As I noted in my other comment, this is even worse for spell researchers as it's a 100% loss. They keep the spells they bought, we lose the plat income, and possibly the mats we used.
  3. RainbowTest Augur

And they are going to say theres nothing they can do now because the second everyone logged in and started zoning they overwrote any saves they could have brought back.
  4. frankie78227 Augur

Now this reminds me of 1999!
    Elkay likes this.
  5. Zhutuak Augur

They are not going to say anything, you watch. The dust will settle and most everyone will still be playing and the game will go on.

Only way to get them to make changes is to stop logging in, consuming kronos or paying for this crap.