Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I run my mouth a lot on these forums but I need to speak briefly and officially here.

This is not a rotation I approved, nor would I have the authority to approve this rotation. I am not the guild leader of TL. All rotation approvals must come from Skyp and Skyp alone. Communicate with Skyp about rotations.
  2. Progress Augur

Why are people complaining about the gatekeepers.....if a guild can't kill the buffed mobs once they join rotation then it goes FFA. Sounds like a win/win to me.
    Kattria Minx and Marek-EQ like this.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

You'll very likely get your wish, if guilds on Ragefire can't follow this rotation or work together to create another one that works for everyone ^_^
    Dojii, Steampunk, Zinth and 13 others like this.
  4. Progress Augur

The man has spoken.
  5. Marthisdil Augur

I'm sure you would only need to do it a couple of times before you just got banned.
    Elricvonclief and Kattria Minx like this.
  6. Realitycheck Elder

Most people that have alts have them on different accounts so they can box. IP addresses can be changed pretty easily by accessing through a VPN at the least. Tracking items would be a huge time sink for DBG that would rapidly become a beast they couldn't manage - easy enough to do so on the day of but after 2 weeks are they really going to have the resource to keep track of where 40-52 mobs worth of loot (let's say ~150 items) has gone? And even if they did (they can't and won't), who is to say that if, for instance, a Cloak of Flames switches hands between guilds that it wasn't a valid trade?
  7. Elkay Augur

[IMG]
  8. Phati Elder

Since the majority of the guilds involved in this rotation do NOT agree to it's terms, (50% != majority last I checked), the rotation should still be in discussion mode. Anything less is the unpopular choice.
    Rhiyannon and Elkay like this.
  9. Marthisdil Augur

He's aware of the rotation in force on RF Jain.

DB has approved it and it's in force.

All TL needs to know.

Act accordingly (or plan to move to LJ)
  10. Yara_AB Augur

Don't see any reason that the rotation cannot get changed if guilds come to a new agreement.

I have a feeling that simply keeping raidmobs from spawning for a while (not to give anybody ideas *cough*) could increase motivation to come to an agreement that is supported by everybody ;-)
    Elricvonclief and Rhiyannon like this.
  11. Tweene Augur

This rotation is for the health of the server not individual guilds.
    Genoane and Marthisdil like this.
  12. Synisca Augur

They know this and don't care. It's helpful to them to enforce an unpopular choice to encourage everyone to come to an agreement faster.
    Rhiyannon and Nennius like this.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

And some order comes to the Outlaw server.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Could be, and it's a technique that has worked well before and in many other places.
  15. Tudadar Augur

The email sent looked like it just applied to the four guilds that were in talks. Is this true or will it apply to the entire server (even if they are blocked from killing gatekeepers) I think it needs to be clarified because while I dont see TL losing a dps race I could see some of the less highend guilds that get onto the rotation becoming prey/targets.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  16. Sulerill Elder

The fact that 2/3 guilds who have actually killed something in the raid scene do not agree to this, but some guild who hasn't even attempted anything outside of pre-buffed plane of sky wants gets a say. This confuses me.
    Telk and Alpha_Ragefire like this.
  17. Animosity Elder

This rotation is such a waste of time. Half the guilds on it cant even kill a raid boss.

Thanks Daybreak for saying that raiding isnt for casuals and that competition is what makes the TLP servers popular. I thought DPS racing was how mobs were going to be decided.
  18. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

I don't play on Ragefire but I see a big problem with this rotation, and the fact that DBG has jumped on it calling it official.. Traditionally rotations are not set by the weakest players on a server, they are set by the strongest.. The top guild figures out what they need to progress and gear their raid force, they then a lot mobs too the up and coming guilds as they are able to handle the content.

This was exactly how the rotation was developed on Lockjaw, its a natural order too the raid scene. The proposal made by TL was very fair and left a lot of room for new entries to the rotation and the chance for competition with the number of FFA targets that would have been available.

If the real goal of this rotation is too cripple TL, why doesn't DBG just disband them.
    Telk, Evony and Alpha_Ragefire like this.
  19. lostinmind Journeyman

LOL!!! I love this. So You are telling me. You want the guild that has cleared everything, worked their off to get there to then BOW down and play on equal footing. TL spent the time, effort, and dedication to get each and every boss kill. Not only that you want TL to accept the rules and regulations set against them, I love your logic bro. I am going to start walking up to rich folks and saying give me your money. I know you may have worked for it, earned it but.. Hey I want it so its mine.
    This is a voting server.. Why did we not get an option to, or a link to each individual proposed rotation and get a vote as a whole server?

TIL : DBG suffers from White Knight nerd reddit syndrome. Someone complains they must aid that person instead of learning all the facts or looking at the situation evenly.
  20. Abracadabra Augur

You heard the man guys, that's the rotation; even though we don't agree to it we'll abide by it. That being said all guilds should do their best and attempt to get into this rotation created by Apok and RoE.
    Steampunk, Rhiyannon, Evony and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.