Defiant dropping, level 51 players on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drathus, Jul 27, 2015.

1. rick Augur

I seemed to disconnect (i /Qed to recover) then found chat down.

when I got back I got and adventure guide telling me to go to crescent reach

out of curiosity I tried a veteran claim and got to pull in defiant gear and the bag..

MY chat is down (ooc) might be working not sure
  2. Drathus Augur

People are already claiming to have purchased massive copies of Panther shaman rez and such. Only real way to fix this is to roll back to a point prior to the switch.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Hey guys,

We're aware what's going on with Lockjaw, and we're working on a resolution now. I'll share more info here, as I get more information to share.
    Tudadar likes this.
  4. Hythos Augur

Anyone having sold Krono in the roll-back is likely SOL. Krono are tied to accounts, coin is tied to the character/server. Characters get rolled back, cash is back, and whomever sold Krono gets the shaft.
    Sad to see it happen, but it's probably for the best, 'cause most people peddling Krono are looking to fleece the buyer.

And on other notes: Selling Spell: Breeze! 1k.
  5. Elkay Augur

They've fixed Krono losses due to rollback in the past. Just open a CS ticket and they track them on an individual basis.
  6. Vaclav Augur

Resolution is that we're jumping foward to PoP after the transfers are done, I hope. Please - would be beautiful as the "casual" server of the pair to make us low stress.

(I think there's a 0.0003% chance of them doing this BTW - but I can hope)
    Thewiz likes this.
  7. Kedahl New Member

I hope they get this fixed soon. =(
  8. rick Augur

I think there will be a roll back ..

and thank you who ever is monitoring the forums for reading my 2 posts fast ..

I hate the look of defiant gear and want to wait a LLLOOONNNGGG time for it
  9. Maltheus Elder

Yes the colors of defiant gear are highly offensive.
  10. MBear Augur

Jumping forward to PoP and leaving it there - forever. I agree 100%! ;)
    Grisnkh and Drexll like this.
  11. Sinzz Augur

wipe or open a new server
  12. Sinzz Augur

i doubt they can get everything i say wipe :)
  13. rick Augur

some of us have WAY too much invested in our characters to wipe I hope or it would be the last day for me..

sigh the devs will do what they must
  14. Lateryn Augur

Pretty easy to do. Simple rollback of the last 10-15 minutes of the server(didn't happen for long) or to the time to match w/e they did for live servers.
  15. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Admit it, you are a closet sado-masochist, a full wipe would cause a lot of anguish for people...just the thought of doing the Aegis of Life quest again on my cleric makes my head hurt, though that might also be partly explained from the weekend of over indulgence...
    Sinzz likes this.
  16. MaestroM Augur

Take your time. happens.
  17. Tudadar Augur

Wonder how much the mage population would multiply with a full wipe.
  18. Kedahl New Member

I hope they don't wipe. It would be very unfair to the people that have already made a lot of progress. I would only be ok with a wipe if they stopped transfers from the other server to give people time to catch up. Thats just my 2 cents. ^.^
  19. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

In theory, pretty easy to do, in practice, not quite so easy, at least going on past experiences when full server roll backs have been required.
  20. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

If they decided to do a full roll back of characters, then the people that were waiting for the character transfer window to open to move from RF to LJ will also create chars, so I would presume there would be a large influx of people to the server and thus a massive increase in mages.
    Tudadar likes this.