Rubicite / Box of Abu Kar on Lockjaw, the State of Hate Minis, and Slime Blood of CT

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Asheran, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

There is simply no debating the majority of this post. Asheran you'd have better luck getting this addressed imo if you emailed Holly and followed it up with a Tweet. I know that's sad but seriously I bet it would get this fixed.
    Simone likes this.
  2. Catashe Augur

Or you could just tweet her like I did and got a response that she'll look into it lol
    Simone likes this.
  3. Asheran Augur

I will tweet her soon. Making a new twitter account for EQ related stuff, so may as well.
  4. Mulerien Elder

It sucks feeling like your TLP server is the blatantly ignored one huh? Feel Fippy Darkpaws' pain
  5. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

problem is Holly plays Ragefire... who's left to care about Lockjaw?
  6. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

I still find it bemusing that the better way to bring problems to the attention of the dev's is to use Twitter or post on Reddit rather than the official forums.
  7. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Pure unsubstantiated speculation.
  8. Asheran Augur

Thank you for the assistance Holly! It is greatly appreciated.
  9. Windstalker Executive Producer

Sorry folks. I'll get answers tomorrow. For the record, I don't play on Ragefire. I don't play LJ either. I only play on my OG server where Vah Shir reign supreme. Mew mew.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Wait a sec, JChan likes Vah Shir too - Vah Shir dev bias confirmed?!
  11. Potawatomi Augur

You reply to this on a Sunday yet no meaningful responses from any dev on the changes to Live in regards to rain nerfs. Unbelievable...
    Silv, Spellfire and Slasher like this.
  12. Slasher Augur

Nice you can comment on TLP stuff on a sunday but we cant get 1 comment on the mage nerfs in almost a week for live.

Don't worry though the real players know that these servers will be dead by October.
  13. Weverley Augur

Look what u did guys u made the live people upset but btw in october Lockjaw will still rocks.
    Steampunk likes this.
  14. Porygon Augur

Because every other progression server they made died when kunark launched....amirite? You people on live whine almost as much as the people on the progression servers. I would really like to see a population count of gold accounts before and after the servers launched. Curious to see just how much we here are contributing to the overall good.
  15. taliefer Augur

to paraphrase the classic Joe Dirt..."keep on hopin on" about the servers being dead by october
  16. Prathun Developer

I've verified that Rubicite armor is currently dropping on the Lockjaw server. The Box of Abu-Kar is extremely rare but should be dropping as well based on the data. A progression server must be open for a period of time before these items can drop, so it makes sense that they would drop on Ragefire but not Lockjaw for awhile. We will triple check the dates the servers think they opened to make sure they are correct.

We have no current plans to make further changes to Hate or Fear.
  17. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

RageFire opened up a week before LJ did, but got Rubi / Box drops 3 weeks before LJ did, so that reasoning does not work in this instance.
  18. Korillo Augur

This include not buffing inny and CT anymore?
  19. Vaclav Augur

Hopefully you're referencing the Planes and not nicknaming your sets of underwear that....

Jokes aside, I thought there were plans to buff up Inny/CT around the middle of the month? You mean just the general zone pop in that statement or has that been scrapped for the time being? (I understand if it is scrapped in light of the campaign, companion, expansion whatever name you're using or goofing ATM, just clarifying since that was something that was mentioned [by you I think] to be expected)
  20. Prathun Developer

Many of the planar boss / mini NPCs, including Inny and CT, will be more difficult on progression servers following this week's update. These are not further changes, as they were made internally awhile ago. :)