Why I cancelled my account

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Magrath, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elkay Augur

There's nothing wrong with voicing an opinion so that DBG sees it.

I also disagree that DBG doesn't care about the game experience. They're pretty adamant about maintaining a certain vision. They do shoot themselves in the foot at times because of it, but I think that what they can do at this moment is very limited due to the huge cut in staff in the acquisition. The devs spoke up last night in another thread about how they're squeezed for time already in order to meet deadlines for planned content release this year.

Maybe when they get some extra time over the next year, if they've managed to retain enough subs and are still getting some profit incoming, then they can start to address the concerns vocalized on the TLP forums. I just hope it's not too little too late. Maybe the next round of TLPs will have a similar draw if they can manage to address the bigger concerns when they launch them.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  2. Dark_Intentions Augur

I feel like you do about P99.

My choices right now are either to put up with Ragefire and just take it, or forget about Luclin and PoP and go with P99. This choice is getting easier, though right now I'm still undecided on what to do.
  3. Shmef Augur

servers at launch could not hold anywhere near what RF and LJ currently have on them. that is why instancing was implemented. zones were over packed, the planes have no instancing, they simply sped up respawns. removing boxing would have little to no impact on how often the planes are picked clean.

we dont have a boxing problem we have an problem. the rules allow you to be an to a certain degree. if training people was allowed do you think it wouldnt be as rampant as bad behavior now? people would be calling for bans on monks. if the PNP was as solid as it was in the early years there wouldnt be nearly as much box hate as there is because no one would be running around KSing and rolling over people.
  4. Shmef Augur

how much of an advantage do you manually boxing 2-4 toons have over someone that only ever plays a single toon "as the game intended". how much of an advantage does someone using isbox to box more efficiently have over you manually boxing 2-4?

do you also walk everywhere like a real man, instead of driving because its more efficent? cut your grass with scissors like a real man?
  5. Banuvan Augur

6. Destroying Angel Lorekeeper

What a moronically asinine opinion. If we got rid of people with your attitude, the TLP servers might survive.
    Grisnkh, Jaxarale01, Jezzie and 2 others like this.
  7. Magrath New Member

Not that simple. The guys running 15-20 accounts control the economy and high end item market and pay for their subscriptions with kronos garnered from normal players.
  8. Banuvan Augur

It really is that simple. 15 accounts selling kronos > 1 account. It's simple math. It's the only reason I can see DBG not saying ISBox.er is against the rules and the only reason they don't crack down on users as they should.
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

The real question is does that type of play style ruin or lose subscriptions from people who only play 1 or 2 accounts max.

Seems the answer is who knows..... I know I won't pay for a subscription anymore I got a friend that fed me enough krono's early on for me to just krono trade the market so I'll never have to use real money a subscription.
  10. RadarX Augur

A number of forum guideline violations in this thread so we need to go ahead and close this up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.