HH Castle Mistmoore doesn't give Warrior Epic 1.0 ornamentation quest update

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Risiko Augur

I am working on the Warrior Epic 1.0 Ornamentation quest "An Epic Request", and when I zone in to Castle Mistmoore, I do not get the quest update. I believe this is because it is in Hardcore Heritage mode. Is there anyway for me to get this quest update?
  2. Coronay Augur

Has to change back to the original MM before it updates.
  3. Random_Enchanter Augur

wait until HH is outta game. 'An epic request' is clearly not hardcore enough to be undated with this.
  4. Risiko Augur

Has anybody tried petitioning to see if they can get the update during HH?
  5. Lianeb Augur

I tried the chessboard event for warrior ornament over the weekend and was not able to complete it, either. The mob that flys around after stealing the sword that you are supposed to shoot at till it lands then beat up and it takes off again, never landed.

I was actually able to stand there long enough plinking arrows at him to kill him before he ever landed. Then i just stood there waiting for whatever to happen.....Nothing

Tried the Expedition twice....same results.
  6. Risiko Augur

I finished that part today. Try it again. It was likely bugged.

One main thing I was having trouble with was not doing enough damage against the skeletons. You need to burn them down, so you aren't fighting one when the main guy comes to fight you.
    Be sure to switch to your regular weapon and shield to fight the skeletons. That will burn them down fast. Then swap back to your epics to fight the main guy.
  7. Risiko Augur

I went ahead and petitioned the Castle Mistmoore update. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
  8. Feradach Augur

It's been that way since the epic ornament quest was implemented. Nobody can do it while HH MM is running. It'd be nice to see it fixed, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's way down the priority list.
  9. Risiko Augur

I got all steps completed now with the exception of the Castle Mistmoore part. The ONLY reason I have not completed this quest now is because the Hardcore Heritage version of Castle Mistmoore does not give the quest update.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well HH will be done soon so no worries.
  11. Viper1 Augur

this happened to me during last year's HH events. I petitioned and was told there was nothing to be done and I'd have to wait it out.
  12. Sindo Journeyman

Just for info what level are you doing the quest at? I tried for ages to complete it at 65 and 70 but was never able to. Is it your 105 warrior?
  13. Risiko Augur

Yes. This is on my 105 Warrior.
  14. Prathun Developer

Castle Mistmoore is scheduled to revert back from its Hardcore Heritage version to its standard dataset at the end of the day on July 22nd.
  15. Risiko Augur

Thanks
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  16. Risiko Augur

Just FYI...

Now that the hardcore heritage Castle Mistmoore zone is back to its normal verison, I was able to get my quest completed yesterday.
    PrathunEQ likes this.