Best enchanters.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by superman, Jul 14, 2015.

1. superman Augur

Who's the best enchanter you have grouped with so far?
    GO.
  2. Telk New Member

Matthias.
    Vaalk and Ducreux like this.
  3. Agrippa Augur

I'm happy to group with any enchanter that doesn't bail on the group when my druid roots adds when they've run out of mana to mez with. Bonus points for enchanters that realize that druid roots have a damaging component.
  4. Numiko Augur

5. Okial Augur

Lonye > Dandin.
  6. Porygon Augur

My chanter box that doesn't leech exp, doesn't take loots, and never let's my haste fall off.
  7. Ferry-Tunare Augur

8. Ranadil New Member

Applebottom. By far.
  9. Jaime Lannister Augur

Cersei Lannister.

Obviously.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  10. Zapsos Augur

Pfft, as if I have time to learn their names...

JUST GIVE ME MAH CRACK!
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  11. Machen New Member

You should be asking, "Which enchanter declares most loudly that he/she is the best?"

That's the far more interesting question (and gives a pretty good indication usually who isn't actually #1.)
  12. Rhiyannon Augur

vessal...

who got rid of the botters from sk1 by charming their static treants away and mezzing them till the botters woke up and left after 5 days of dgb doing nothing. he then checked back to make sure the asshats didn't return off and on for quite a while

who will take any friend into zones to CC so they can get their special mob drops, for a simple thanks

who will help wipe a zone like sk for hours(except places where people are already camped) with a treant/cyclops pet(he was having too much fun with both) trying to spawn grizzleknot

who farms stuff and gives it away to friends who need it, when he could sell it all for profit(i'm sure he sold most of what he farms lol)
  13. Abrax Apprentice

Elayana, hands down the best enchanter in the game.
  14. Azune New Member

Fabin,

One of the best chanters I have played with.
  15. Heilena Augur

who ever wrote the better enchanter scripts for assisted game play(AGP)