Please Open Jagged Pine for exping

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maxham, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Maxham New Member

As title states. Remove quests, remove mobs that drop not era specific loot. We need another place to get some exp's !!

40-50 we have":
    Lower Guk
    Sol B
    OOT
    Kedge Keep

45-50 is the same zones just most of the stuff turns LB.
    Jagged Pines would give at least 1 more place to go. Would be good for soloing peoples especially..... since OOT is the only outdoor zone that really is exp worthy at these levels.

Have any devs answered this yet and I missed it? Ive seen a few waning jagged/warrens/stonebrunt,... im not that picky just give us Jagged lol.
  2. Steampunk Augur

Just wait till Kunark. Let's everybody stop trying to create new and ever more creative ways to bend what is supposed to be a couple of TLP servers to their own personal desires.
    Tarvas, Templeton and complexication like this.
  3. Prathun Developer

Negative. Jaggedpine is a PoP era zone.
    Behee, Simone, Xanadas and 3 others like this.
  4. Hateseeker Augur

So many things that should have just been considered additions to the game for the level they were for that got attached to expansions that, by which time those expansions come, they will have little benefit.
    sihpa, Deadlyne and Flandersian like this.
  5. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Besides you have multiple other places to go, you can group in the Hole, Hate, and Fear. (i'll admit Sky is hardly a group-able location) And I know every time I've been to the Hole and OoT there have been LOTS of places to camp/mobs to kill, even in the Main instances.
  6. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Many of them also came with new Race/Classes, so they will be used by people that want to play one of those, but that's how the progression servers work... it's nothing worth complaining about.
  7. taliefer Augur

Jaggedpine opened July 24th, 2002. PoP was released in october.

i dont think we need it during classic, but the items seem to be on par with kunark and velious era loot. would make sense to have it open with one of those two expansions.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  8. Hateseeker Augur

I was including the new races and classes in my comment...and indeed Classic Planes got seeded with for example berserker gear, yet no BER will ever loot it while it's current content.
  9. taliefer Augur

That's a different issue kinda. I do feel it's too bad beast lords and berserkers are locked to expansions, when they are itemized in all eras, and arebt overpowered at all for these servers
    Wayylon likes this.
  10. Catashe Augur

Negative.. Jaggedpine is a Luclin era zone... Come now Prathun, your a dev.. Know your game man =)
    Oldschool and Simone like this.
  11. Porygon Augur

If something was released in preparation for an expansion....TECHNICALLY it could still be considered that expansions era.

In wow, when the pre expansion patches are released 3.0, 4.0 etc, they are still considered the coming expansions content.
  12. taliefer Augur

its sorta splitting hairs. it was released right at the end of the level 60 era, and just before the 65 era started.

i feel jaggedpine would feel right at home during the kunark and velious era, as the loot seems tuned for that.
  13. Numiko Augur

shows how people just to not think outside the box, I have 4 level 50's and have not set foot in any of the zones the OP mentioned.
  14. fivestar Lorekeeper

Just because you shop at red-guides doesn't prove anything.
  15. Numiko Augur

sorry I do not understand the reference, what is a red guide store? :oops:
  16. Banuvan Augur

Well with that logic shut down the Hole as it didn't open up until two months after kunark was released!
    sihpa, Deadlyne, Simone and 1 other person like this.
  17. Prathun Developer

Definitely splitting hairs. I'd consider a zone that launched shortly before PoP to be PoP era, though you could make an argument that it was Luclin era as well. In any case, it's not going to be available on the new progression servers for awhile. :)
    Simone and Oldschool like this.
  18. Catashe Augur

Don't give him any ideas
  19. drew0987654 Augur

beat me to it... the only reason I know it though is b/c I was kicked from a progression guild for being in jaggedpine when we were in classic... when I sorted the zones by "expansion" jaggedpine was listed as "classic." :(

is it true that the hole was added after kunark?? why is it currently in the game?
  20. Banuvan Augur

Yes it's True. Kunark came out in April 2000 and The Hole was opened in June 2000.
    I dunno. Surprised the hell out of me when I found out.