Race Change Potion Poll Result

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

Was there ever any word on the results from the "transmogrification" or race change poll that we had in tandem with the Kunark unlock timer poll?

If not, can anyone from DBG staff please comment? One of the options was immediately, if this was the winning vote I'd hope to see these made available soon.
  2. Weverley Augur

Holly was ask last week about this poll and said we would get more info this week.I would expect a new poll but who knows.
  3. Greymere Augur

Don't think they ever managed to fix the poll that was fubared for some, so they may be planning to do another poll or just make a decision on it for themselves.
  4. Vaclav Augur

I hope they split the results and make them ASAP on RF and the never + delete all dwarf characters for good option on LJ.

/sarcasm off.
    Drexll and Sinzz like this.
  5. MBear Augur

Fixed
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

Things are still pretty crazy here today... so there won't be a formal post on this topic today.

Race change options will be available in the Marketplace on Ragefire and Lockjaw after Ruins of Kunark opens on those servers. After this feature is added, players will only have the option to change to races that are available on these servers (sorry Drakkin lovers!).
  7. demigod Journeyman

Is it race change only or will there be a name and sex change option?
  8. SithWizard Elder

Potions of name and gender change would be pretty cool.
  9. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Yeah if name and gender change aren't available how will the RMT players sell characters on EULA-violating sites?
    Mezrah, Fallfyres and Rhiyannon like this.
  10. Skipper Augur

11. Korvalain Journeyman

Will this upgrade the gear on the toon? If its a small to large race change?
  12. Zapsos Augur

Poop, I was hoping we would get them now so that those of us wanting to re-pick with classic only options could do so :(
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  13. Arderd and Crowd Augur

I'm so against this - if you want an Iskar MAKE ONE and level it like everyone had to do in the old days.
    MBear, Fallfyres, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  14. Steampunk Augur

Seconded.
  15. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

So In 1 day the entire population of monks will grow tails.....
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  16. taliefer Augur

if they want to nerf their dps by 1 delay.
  17. Banuvan Augur

And gain innate regen + more AC. Plus....tails.
    MBear, Rhiyannon and PrathunEQ like this.
  18. -wycca Augur

Lol, I asked Maddoc to remove it at the time, but now I think it's sorta funny that Iksar monks really will do less dps than Human monks because of the delay penalty =)
  19. fivestar Lorekeeper

Can we get a new vote for these this week? I feel like the fact the vote was broken may have caused people that would have voted sooner or later didn't get the chance.
    Rhiyannon and Yinla like this.
  20. Fallfyres Augur

------------
    Yep and what little value rep or knowing names has just went out the window.

*Hey players...police your own play-nice policy. DO IT.:cool:
    MBear likes this.