Your Personal DPS best

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Manaelil, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Sancus Augur

Are you sure you were wearing your Parogressio properly? Around the 60s mark I was at over 1k with it equipped.
  2. Silv Augur

If by wearing properly you mean not wearing it at all... :D
    Ferry-Tunare and Sancus like this.
  3. Cicelee Augur

First of all, I do not know what you mean by a pet. I got a dagger. I was the pure embodiment of a rogue.

Second of all, my Parogrossio was utilized effectively. As a magician, the most important stat on that belt is obviously the 45% haste. That worked perfectly.

I hope that magician piercing DPS is able to be on par with rogue piercing DPS next expansion. They can be first since they can dual wield. I am comfortable with allowing them that. But less than 1000 DPS for magician piercing is thoroughly unacceptable and needs to be fixed.

Thank you.
    Elricvonclief, Raynrace, RPoo and 9 others like this.
  4. Manaelil Elder

Exactly the kind of post I was hoping for. Thank you for taking the time to make it.

Edit: Have you tried using 1HB? I hear rusty maces are quite smashing.
  5. Repthor Augur

that mage melee dps is sick. i think mage melee needs nerfed in the ground !!!
  6. Iila Augur

Do you have similar parses of using a 2hb? The multiple aug slots means you should be able to fit in some extra damage and proc augs to push them above 1h weapons.
  7. Cicelee Augur

I am slightly disappointed in you Iila. Of all people, you should know that proper magician 2hb augmentation utilizes anger proc augs to maximize our innate ability to acquire and maintain aggro.

Damage augments and damage procs obviously go to wizard 2hb...
    Elricvonclief and Raynrace like this.
  8. segap Augur

Those look like my numbers on ranged events as a rogue (excluding blue con humanoids).
    RPoo and Brogett like this.
  9. Iila Augur

Our mages don't need anger procs to hold aggro, so I'm not really sure on the needs of lower tier guilds.
    Enkel likes this.
  10. Sinzz Augur

<~~~ feels the burn of misunderstanding :)
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

Oh wow, our dps went up since I've last really played. One step closer to fixing our class!
  12. Starry Journeyman

I personally don't Understand this post Why would a Mage even be doing melee? Only time i think casters are even able or even want to to is pre 20's..
  13. Tintaglia Elder

I haven't run a parser since way back in the day when Yaulp was the go-to parser.
  14. Tintaglia Elder

He's being snarky lol.
  15. moogs Augur

It took me 73 seconds to fight off two large rats at level 3 and I haven't been interested in parsing since.
  16. Starry Journeyman

LOL Thought so but had to ask =) Thanks
  17. Brohg Augur

for 1k dps. #readingismagic
    Diptera likes this.
  18. Keldaria Elder

That mage parse is pretty sick. He's almost caught up to my monk main's DPS (lvl 70 is still max right?)
  19. Reht The Dude abides...

They clearly needs an ancient prismatic weapon bandoliered to put them over the top!
  20. A-Quad Augur

[IMG]

Hey Daybreak - how about some inter-server BotB events... or something.

Anything, really.

/yawn
    Silv likes this.