Plane of Mischief entrance

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elkay, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Elkay Augur

Is the entrance going to be moved back to NToV on the TLP servers? It was moved to Great Divide many years ago so as to be more accessible to players.

But Filthy Casuals should not have access to this raid content.
    Dibab likes this.
  2. Xnao Augur

They said it will be NToV before the server opened.
  3. ArrChamp Elder

Yeah, I have pretty much decided to cancel my two accounts because of proof that Daybreak does not want us to experience the content.

The entire reason I came back to TLP was to experience the raid bosses in era. I had thought in the past that they were having technical or fiscal reasons not to instance/time lock raids bosses. However, once Holly told the world, they purposefully do not want people playing their game, I haven't logged in since. I just don't see a point.
  4. Elkay Augur

Good to see the dev resources are being best allocated.
  5. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

It is the appropriate location for the era. The guild that I was with in velious era on Fippy, were hardly hardcore, but we made out way through NToV and entered PoM, shame it was a broken version of PoM.
  6. Bryant Journeyman

If its like fippy it will start in NToV then move to GD.

cry much?
  7. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Not for several expansions, and when it did move on Fippy, it was still broken.
  8. Juzzo New Member

Bring back orig POM with the cards pls thanks the only way to do it.
  9. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Cards were in on Fippy, I have bags full of them across my alts, but not all mobs were in PoM, so could not complete the quests.
  10. Progress Augur

PoM was broke on Vulak and later on the Sleeper Tomb got broken after patch so that no mobs were respawning unless a GM manually went in and repoped the zone. They repoped the zone a few times but after a few expansion they just stopped doing it.
  11. Basak Augur

I have always been of the thought that the entrance in NToV should always lead to the original PoM while the entrance in GD would take people to the newer PoM. But then that may be asking too much.
    Juzzo likes this.