No Double EXP Weekend for July 4? Trying to Kill Everquest?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andronicus, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Filthy casuals should not be allowed to experience double exp <sarcasm mode off>

If you have read the progression forum recently you know where that is coming from :)
  2. Nenton Augur

Complaining about experience being too fast when you buy heroic characters and autogrant AA's is laughable. Play the whole game next time and you'll find it takes quite a bit longer.
    Borek-VS likes this.
  3. Geroblue Augur

Double xp is good. I love double xp. I don't race to level 100. No level 100 characters. I use double xp to get my alts up to 20-30th level.

And I'm a casual to, So there you hard core gamers. Hurrah !
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Leeanni Elder

So much entitlement in this world makes people think they are owed everything. Double xp is not a given just because it's a holiday weekend. Go enjoy being with your family and friends.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't think its entitlement to expect double exp on a holiday weekend that has usually had it. That is just my opinion though. Now the guy over in the TLP forum that expects to play progression for free now THAT is entitlement. :)

Of course if someone goes into a rage about no double exp that is not good either. :)
  6. Azbaelus Lorekeeper

If that's the most someone has to get worked up over, then life is pretty good. Seriously.
  7. Motherlee Augur

All your anecdotes (not just you,) about how fast you can level, mean nothing to the rest of us.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

DING!
    -R
  9. Dixa Augur

even with double xp - and i assume this mod would only be for mob kills - it will still take incredibly long to advance 80+
  10. FcsevenXIII Augur

[IMG]

Everyone knows it.
  11. Geroblue Augur

I game to game. I don't speed through content. Kinda hard to do as I have a little over 150 charcters on 5 accounts.