nagafen new strategy (wall pet down)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by magione, Jul 3, 2015.

1. magione New Member

I watched Modest Man aka Citizen on lockjaw wall pet naggy. Spoiler alert for all guild and Dev might be ligit using geometry.

step 1: Pull carefully nagafen with pets
    Step 2: get him in the corridor after his lair before the steps.
    Step 3; you have the right position when you send pet in, they stay in the stair and hitting through the geometry, out of sight of AE.
    Step 4: chain cast pet
    Step 5: pick up your loot.

ps this is the same strategy that is used on live for the raid expedition fight I believe.
  2. Korillo Augur

So why are you calling it a new strategy then? Also, not really sure how this warrants a forum thread.
  3. ElaidaTL Augur

I'd like to give a hearty congratulations to our friends in Modest Man over on Lockjaw. May your loots stay phat and your road to raid targets be paved in the tears of the casuals.
    Hexaholic likes this.
  4. Dreftan Elder

You have got to have more STRATEGY than the other guy. Duh.
  5. Causal Player New Member

From What I see No love or respect for a Casual no matter what they do.
  6. Groans Augur

Nice work Devs, you really fixed the issues lol!
  7. RainbowTest Augur

Ofcourse pet walls work. Unless you disable the use of pets on the boss they will always be able to do it. Level 105 necros can pet swarm wall things all day with great success solo.
  8. Fallfyres Augur

------------
    The neurons were clicking on that strat, *nods...
  9. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

The only thing about this that surprises me, is that a guild/raid following the path of least resistance on a changed encounter, warrants a post on the forums.
  10. Zithax Elder

Congratulations Citizen!
  11. Unique_Moop Augur

AND THE PROBLEM IS?
  12. Ghubuk Augur

Wasn't there a guild years ago that used a geometry exploit that had all their loot changed to "item of sad exploitation" or something to that effect?
    Brogett likes this.
  13. Wiji Elder

Yeah Lord Inquisitor Seru was supposed to be unkillable in an unreachable area.
    [IMG]
    Elkay, sihpa and Gythlen like this.
  14. Aryabear Lorekeeper

Modest man has far fewer members than both AD or Faceless, of course you can't expect them to tank and spank so frankly it is a valid strategy
  15. Aryabear Lorekeeper

Step 1. Pull Nagafen
    Step 2. ???????
    Step 3. Profit
  16. Skipper Augur

Citizen is on LJ? Guess they will come to RF now. And it would be welcomed! TL needs some guild competition over here.
  17. Darth Augur

Personally you shouldn't be able to kill any raid encounter through spamming Mage pets (or any pet) as that completely defeats the purpose of a raid, and multiple if not all other class choices.

So, yeah.
    Vaclav and Fallfyres like this.
  18. Detheb Augur

Its /confirmed Classic and Working as Intended. Congrats Citizen!
  19. anvil Elder

i guess DB needs to permaroot naggy now. i love mages and i love having pets in my group for backup tank but to defeat a raid target by doing that is just .....well ...what do i know... i am just a dirty casual who doesnt deserve to be there
  20. GeeLock New Member

That wouldn't eliminate the strategy, at worst it would just require a few more mages.