Holly quote.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Symbius, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Ironically, a reference to Star Trek, a show featuring a futuristic society that emphasizes the Federation, an organization dedicated to non-aggressive exploration and defense of the majority.

Edit: Indeed, I don't think you would be welcome aboard Scotty's starship.
  2. rekais910 Augur

Take this post with you. Since it hold no use in this thread and isn't constructive.

Please keep the posts in this thread constructive since this is an important thread with a lot of useful and constructive posts and I would rather it not be locked due to one rude and selfish individual.
  3. Moebius8 Lorekeeper

ive been so disappointed with the whole debacle, i havent even felt like logging in. I've been playing Fallout NV: Dust while I ponder how I will proceed with Everquest. I'm wishing I had gone month to month instead of paying up front for six months. I'm mostly wishing certain DBG employee's had left us our illusions since it's disheartening to be told my time and energy doesn't matter.
    Artemis-Entreri likes this.
  4. rekais910 Augur

Oh my god. Dust looks awesome. I think I might need to look into that. Thanks. Also I feel you. Ever since I came to the realization of how bad the Devs seem to be I feel like it pulls away from my ability to really want to commit to a game and the company itself. I ordered a three month, but I'm thinking that I'll let my subscription fade. Two months is a long time for them to do something though.
    Artemis-Entreri likes this.
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

Looks like this thread as run its course. Closing it up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.