Buff Inny and CT

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Eonan Nanoe, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Eonan Nanoe New Member

Please put them on the scale of the new Naggy and Vox.
    Finchy likes this.
  2. chris_the_mage Augur

/signed
    Finchy likes this.
  3. Jamz Augur

Pretty sure this isn't intended if it spawned without buffs. One thing I'm actually scared of is whether or not it spawned and was immediately engaged. Its possible the buff needs to be casted, similarly to that of the fire pet ds. If that's true, epic fail.
  4. Asheran Augur

I agree. CT and Inny should be significantly harder than Vox or Naggy.
    Batbener and Finchy like this.
  5. Grishkalur Journeyman

I agree, also please buff all the top zones of PoSky, they are way too easy.
    Jamz and Finchy like this.
  6. Finchy Augur

/signed
  7. Jamz Augur

At least the named mobs.
  8. Detheb Augur

Buffing top of PoSky would make it impossible to kill with Current gear. As it stands, the best geared tanks on the server can still be 2 rounded by them, buffing sky would put mobs that DT every 30 seconds into the 2k hit category. Making it impossible.
  9. Asheran Augur

Their damage per hit doesn't need to really be buffed. A hp increase and\or shielding would be sufficient.
  10. Eonan Nanoe New Member

Negative this was a legit CT spawn.
  11. Solkos Augur

Pinny got a buff but mage pets are still taking him down easy. Can he get some sort of anti-mage pet buff too?
  12. Eonan Nanoe New Member

I don't know why the raid bosses don't have Bane:Summoned on their attacks =\
    Xeladom, Mauriac and PrathunEQ like this.
  13. Jamz Augur

Another thought... they likely also could have accidently buffed the Velious ones as oppose to the classic ones.
  14. Grishkalur Journeyman

Impossible for casuals sure, but if you are casual you have no business trying to kill them. It would diminish the accomplishments of the truly dedicated.
  15. Asheran Augur

The number of people required to take down Naggy, Vox, and Phinny are now more aligned with classic, regardless of class. People are using mages because people already had mages leveled. It is doable with groups of other classes as well.
  16. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Dps, hp, and mitigation adjustments are very linear ways to consider changing encounters. I'm always an advocate for adding in more complex mechanisms that require crowd control, charming, click devices, curing, fluxing, etc.
  17. Zapsos Augur

I don't mind buffing encounters to keep up with the power creep, but completely rewriting how the encounters work seems silly for a Nostalgia server...
    Solkos likes this.
  18. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I agree with you to some extent but apparently the buffs weren't enough to keep Nagafen from being pet walled anyway. You can't really do much about exponential power gains for some classes so you may just have to get creative, if the point is making the encounters more challenging.
  19. Prathun Developer

It's intentional that the planar encounters weren't buffed in the same way as Naggy, Vox, Phinny, and Yael, but after reviewing this decision we've decided to give the planar NPCs a similar difficulty bump on progression servers as well.
    Thanks for the feedback. Best estimate is that this will go out in the mid-July update.
    Silv, Behee, Frenzic and 7 others like this.
  20. Zapsos Augur

I understand where you are coming from, but they buffed them because you could kill them with a 6-box, which no matter what strategy you apply doesn't appear to be the case any more.