Innoruuk spawned and instantly despawned HELP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dumbster, Jul 1, 2015.

1. anvil Elder

maybe the problem is all of u sitting their waiting for inny and ct to pop. if i were inny, i know i would want to leave immediately too if i just woke up and saw my room full of people trying to kill me.
    Mad_Mikey and sihpa like this.
  2. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

We were not sitting on his spawn when it happened, we had just finished clearing most of the trash in his castle. We were still fighting 2 Chosen of Innoruuk when he became targetable but he was invisible. He was also not showing on track.

Innoruuk might be using QacroMuest2
  3. rekais910 Augur

Honestly I thougth inny despawns on live and spawns a higher level version in the room before his spawn now. I may be wrong though.
  4. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Him or you?
  5. MaestroM Augur

Giving the sockers a taste of what it feels like for the rest of us.
    Mad_Mikey likes this.
  6. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Sorry he committed suicide instead of getting socked again. Good for him.... lol
    sihpa likes this.
  7. Dojii Augur

not helping guys. someone comfort me.
  8. MaestroM Augur

It's okay. WoW is 15/month.

:)

I'm joking btw. This is actually a bummer.
  9. chumbus Apprentice

I have no idea which brainiac at DBG thought extending spawn windows would put an end to socking it, but they clearly haven't the slightest clue.

Congratulations on making the experience worse, Daybreak.
  10. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

I mean, at least the faster trash respawns gives people something to do while waiting on Inny's window.
  11. Dojii Augur

Oh Roshen, Hear my cry. /plead
  12. Tarrin Augur

Those poor souls where were trying to kill trash there all day, just to have their mobs charmed after they engaged them.

Fix Inny for their sake.
  13. Roshen Brand Manager

If you guys can share better info in this thread, it'll help the team track down any possible issues.

You actually saw these bosses spawn? If not, how are you verifying things are targetable that you can't see and aren't on track?
  14. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

He spawned, but was not visible, our main tank used a macro to target, targeted him, hailed him, could not attack him. Then he actually popped in front of the throne, 5 people were able to attack him before he depopped within a couple seconds.
  15. Dumbster Journeyman

He spawned and was targettable.
  16. Eonan Nanoe New Member

In Fear on Lockjaw Cazic Thule's avatar was visible for approximately 1.5 seconds before disappearing.
  17. Darth Augur

I'm being told people have seen them, I have not.
  18. Protocol Dragon Defender

We had two people actually visibly see CT. It was fast and we did not target him before he despawned.
  19. Bacoon New Member

The boss spawned and some people in the raid could see some couldn't then the entire raid could see him and also we have logs with us hitting him for the 3 seconds he was here. He didn't show up on track on my Druid at all the entire time, so I'm not sure what that was about. We can post logs with the 4-5 people who attacked him. Or you could always check your server side logs to see what happened in his cycle to cause the issue.But he was up, was tagged, and then poofed.
  20. chris_the_mage Augur

I visibly saw cazic appear ingame for a split second (lockjaw server)

server: lockjaw
    character name: Yawgmoth
    guild: Faceless Guild
    zone: plane of fear
    loc (approx) : 1350 , -325, 11
    approx time: 9:15 eastern

I was on the north wall where the ring of fire is. I was facing east running around. I saw him pop up for a split second, but could not get a target on him. he was no longer up, and i could not find him anywhere.