who planing to transfer to lockjaw?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by toxist, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoneyBlackSheep New Member

No
  2. Carlos Journeyman

Hi troll Tarrin, are you ready for another day of trolling on EQ forum and in Ragefire general channel?

I like your work sir, i wish you a nice day.
    doodelydoo likes this.
  3. doodelydoo Journeyman

It's a fact that casuals get either 1/6 or 1/12 of the vote of a non casual mage boxer in illegitimate polls.
  4. Banuvan Augur

2 > 1. Isn't that like kindergarten you learn that?

Put the 6 month option against any single other option and it will win. Funny how people said that DBG was taking so long so they could manipulate the results to suit their own purposes. Funny how that worked out.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  5. doodelydoo Journeyman

Casuals can't get married, but they can get a casual civil union for the price of 3 kronos payable to the nearest boxer.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  6. Tarrin Augur

Doesn't change what I said.

The majority did not vote for 6 months.

I would take you bet on any poll where the options are "6 months or 3 months".
  7. Nellus New Member

People are putting a lot of stock into that column. You know, the one that said players will need Cobalt armor made (crafted) for them when they reach level 40...
    Rhiyannon and Szeria like this.
  8. tarquinn21 Elder

My state near-unanimously voted to not let casuals marry. Then the tyrannical government overruled that and has now allowed all casuals get married in any state. Good for the casuals I guess, but I don't think they deserve it.
  9. Oakwind New Member

the results are already in....Casuals got the most votes but not the majority.
  10. Banuvan Augur

You forget that the article was about EQ2 as well and in EQ2 cobalt armor is made. No, I don't play EQ2 but I can google better than you apparently.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  11. Kegwell Lurker since '99

I think I know where Holly is right now :)
    Defending her accomplishments (I sure hope there are a lot for her $ sake).
  12. vardune Augur

Yup moving to lockjaw for sure.
  13. Templeton Augur

So, the ruleset on our server is being changed against the will of the vote and we are being told to like it or move.

Fine, I will move.

But I underline for those moving this is a FORCED move. They would choose to stay if their vote was honored. They are losing reputations, guilds, and wider communities.

So, with that in mind, don't punish them further with a name loss. Don't make one section of the population receive every piece negative fallout from this situation.

Please make this act like a merge where the first name created is the one that is kept.
    Smallpox, Elkay and Rhiyannon like this.
  14. Banuvan Augur

Holly is sitting back chilling not caring at all. Asking for people to be fired is ridiculous. While it may be warranted in some cases( remember that pony tailed guy ) she isn't going to be fired and nothing is going to change at DBG. The ONLY thing that will get people canned is a severe loss in cash flow that can be attributed to a single person/group of people which most likely isn't going to happen. If it does happen it won't be seen for a month or two at the earliest.

When I cancelled my subs there was not questionnaire at the end about why I was leaving. It was just we hate to see you go....cya!
  15. Finchy Augur

I'd like to hear others feedback on the above suggestions. Do you agree/disagree or have other points to add?
  16. Warlorf Augur

I'd like people to just stop complaining and enjoy the game. Classic will still be here. Not like all other 500 xpacs are being released
  17. Ironfoot Elder

Too late, the decision is made. Why argue over it now?

Reroll over to Lackjaw if an early Kunark offends you.
  18. Finchy Augur

It seems neither of you actually read the OP here, and just assume this is a complaint...
  19. Tharrg Augur

people dont understand.. they set the precident.. all expansions are now fair game for early release.. that means that we might be in POP this time next year...
    oldkracow and Elkay like this.
  20. Banuvan Augur

Then we should have had a vote that had two options. The poll itself was completely skewed to be one sided which is exactly how DBG wanted it. Don't believe me? Lets see another poll with only two options.

-Unlock in 3 months
    -Unlock in 6 months

Then you can say there was no manipulation whatsoever with the poll and/or the results. Until that poll is done then this entire poll is a complete farce. Saying this poll wasn't skewed one way or another is ludicrous.

Also, why didn't DBG release the actual numbers? There is only one reason. They don't want people to actually see the numbers because they already had a plan in place before they even did the poll. The poll was to make people think they actually had a say like DBG said they would.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.