AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS A PVP PROGRESSION???

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hellseed, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hellseed New Member

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS A PVP PROGRESSION???
  2. Batbener Augur

No, there are like 10-15 of you out there.
    Unique_Moop and Flandersian like this.
  3. Diemond Augur

Not enough to support a server, won't happen.
  4. Darth Augur

No, there are 3 other people who post about it all the time. The 4 of you should get together hand in books of discord and waste time griefing one another on Ragefire for a week or so and get it out of your system.
  5. Tarrin Augur

Basically what Batbener said. I am sure there are a dozen of you spread throughout the entire Earth that would want it.
  6. Ironfoot Elder

Yes, yes you are.
  7. taliefer Augur

yes. people just want to grief others without actual consequences involved. they wouldnt play on an actual pvp server.
  8. Groans Augur

id vote for it.
  9. Gaarn New Member

You are not alone, born and raised on Rallos Zek. I would love to relive a TLP PVP server, although it would suck these days because it would be dominated by mage boxers and unless you were 6 or rolling 2 groups deep in a guild everywhere you go, you would just get ran over everywhere you go. It's the sad truth. I would play it if they put like a 2/IP restriction on it, but even with that there's ways around it. EQ PVP is the most toxic video game I've ever played and to this day have experienced nothing else like it (especially with item loot lol).
  10. Mintalie Augur

Oh yes.
  11. StanStanlee New Member

No, you aren't. They are right, there is simply not near enough interest to have a PvP progression server. I would join it in a heartbeat, and I know at least 10 to 15 others that would come back to EQ who quit after PoP, if they put item loot back in. That's just the people that I know so it can't possibly be the only interest. There is a group of us, but it is small, too small.
  12. Boosi Lorekeeper

doubt there's enough CSR to police a PvP server, unfortunately

would much rather have EQ1 pvp progression than EQ2 pvp progression...
  13. Elkay Augur

14. Carlos Journeyman

No you're not the only one that want that.

Notice how the same trolls as usual that are trying to invalidate your opinion have jumped on this thread to try to derail it. They think they are DBG boss. Poor fan boy.

Have a nice day fan boy.
  15. vardune Augur

Yes, yes u r
  16. Flandersian Augur

PvP progression would be a lot of fun for a very short time. Which is why it won't happen. It would be booming at the beginning but would absolutely hemorrhage players soon after.
  17. Derthe Journeyman

No.

I'm thinking that there are three or four others as well...
  18. Sinzz Augur

thinking you and enough folks to fill a short bus would like this idea , sorry
  19. Mintalie Augur

Um, meOW!
  20. Rauven Augur

There's not enough people to support a regular PVP server, much less a TLP one.
    Mintalie likes this.