Manstone is in the game, Rubicite in game

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mabbu-EQ, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Mabbu-EQ Elder

No warning on these? What else is dropping now too?

Staff of Forbiddon Rites maybe?
  2. HahnHighnoteEQ New Member

Go home Mabbu, you're drunk.
  3. Asheran Augur

This a joke?
  4. Avenrii Journeyman

Multiple people have been selling Rubicite in the auction channel. I haven't seen a Manastone yet or asked for the Rubicite to be verified, but if it is a joke they are definitely keeping it up.
  5. Asheran Augur

Well, I'm going to see if I can get a manastone to drop. But I'm on lockjaw, and haven't saw any Rubicite here.

If it is dropping on Rage, but not Lockjaw, then maybe it was set to start dropping a set number of days after the server launch?
  6. Mabbu-EQ Elder

It could be our pocket GM... but yeah, Rubicite is dropping.
  7. taliefer Augur

Wonder if they changed the guise out when they rotated in rubi?
  8. Kellaer Augur

Rubicite? In my Everquest?

I'm going to CT now.
  9. Asheran Augur

10 kills with no manastone so far (jumping between instances).
  10. Steampunk Augur

Video/screenprint or it is just another troll.
  11. AlmarsGuides Augur

Rubicite is dropping, that's confirmed by many, mana stone I have not seen any solid proof yet so I think that is a myth.
  12. Porygon Augur

I definitely almost bought a rubicite bp for 15k. It was in the trade window....So it definitely drops.
  13. Multra New Member

100% WR box is also dropping, have not seen/heard any reports of manastone.
  14. Asheran Augur

I've had it confirmed that Rubicite is on Ragefire, but it is not on lockjaw. I killed Avatar of Fear a few times, and a Ravenscale BP dropped. I guess it switches on automatically after the server has been going for however many days Ragefire has been live.
  15. Ducreux Augur

Ravenscale is dropping from Avatar of Fear on Ragefire as well. Might be that every piece isn't currently dropping, instances don't drop rubicite, or it's just really rare. Still camping at Archon (haven't seen him yet) to see if I can find Rubi Arms.
  16. Sabbon Journeyman

rubi bp confirmed on Ragefire. seems to be added to loot table and is ultra rare. Can drop at the same time as the bladed thulian claws.
  17. Bonezone New Member

Saw a Box of Abu-kar drop first hand last night in Lguk of a reanimated hand.
  18. Ferry-Tunare Augur

At least now there's a reason to keep the camps locked down long after you no longer need the kronos from the regular drops.
  19. Gandwer New Member

I guess some people canceled a few of their six-box accounts after having "looted it all" and DBG panicked.