Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MobileVortex Journeyman

Less than a week? More than a day? Please give us something.
  2. Destroying Angel Lorekeeper

This and their cavalier attitude to the problems with boxers and Zek style KSing will cause many to realize its just to worth the time or money.

Good job DBG, we gave you a chance but you're nothing more than SOE v2.0.
  3. Oldschool Elder

4. Vinzhuul New Member

SOE - "Sure, we'll sell it to you!"
    Daybreak - "Great, thanks!"
    Daybreak - "Uhh, the hard drives have froze"
    SOE - "you wanted the fuses too?"
    SOE - "Sure, we'll sell it to you"
    Geddak and skattabrainz like this.
  5. taliefer Augur

servers couldnt handle the thought of naggy and vox being powered up, so they drew the line on the "thats not classic" crap !~

note: that was sarcasm
    Vaclav likes this.
  6. Oldschool Elder

Can't you read? Or are you just speaking for the sake of letting air escape? She JUST said they have no good way to estimate how long.
  7. Kalgor the Mad New Member

What if there was a marketplace transaction within that 60 minutes and the station balance is already reduced?
  8. Elkay Augur

CS would handle those cases if they aren't flagged for instant commit.
  9. MobileVortex Journeyman

I can read, her mantra of "hardware issue, no ETA" is unacceptable to me. If they truly have no idea what is going on, to the extent that they do not know if the issue will be resolved in 15 minutes or two weeks - I would like to know that. "Hardware issue, no ETA" was fine a half hour after the crash - it's going on 8 hours later now and we've basically received no additional information which feels unprofessional to me.
    Geddak likes this.
  10. Ceffener Augur

Obama
    Nenake likes this.
  11. Betenoire Elder

Actually they have said rebuild is currently underway and they just do not know when it will be tested, up and running. I forgot everyone signed an SLA with DBG.....oh wait we didn't...it will be up sometime tomorrow man relax and go stalk someone or something.

Tomorrow = today cuz looked @ the time!
    Oldschool likes this.
  12. LessPlay Journeyman

They've gone home. Apparently the issue isn't something that can be fixed, they need replacement equipment. Servers will be up between 6-9am PDT depending on delivery.
    Geddak likes this.
  13. MobileVortex Journeyman

Whoa a time frame, DBG should hire you to post information like this in the future.
    Geddak likes this.
  14. MobileVortex Journeyman

This also would have been something acceptable to hear from DBG.
    Geddak likes this.
  15. Betenoire Elder

I am glad it was helpful to you!
    MobileVortex likes this.
  16. HoneyBadger666 New Member

rat poop
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

redundancy
  18. kythik Lorekeeper

Eonan might a different opinion on the rollback.
  19. Darth Augur

That nerd will be fine, he looted his item at 9am.
  20. Narkalept New Member

I'm totally ok with some roll back if it gets things running again. I remember way back losing an entire day because of issues with things. Thanks for truly bringing back the oldschool EQ experience. This is in no way sarcastic. Thank you for burning the oil on this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.