Twisted legion????

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bagel, May 28, 2015.

1. Frenzic Augur

Oh I see, you were one of the guys yelling at me in fear I bet :p
  2. Diemond Augur

No i'm the one that said Heya Frenzic, then actually defended you though you couldn't see it. :)
    Frenzic likes this.
  3. Frenzic Augur

I was given a link to your private forums where the video was to be posted, unedited. I waited that night and the video never came. Id love to see it still, it's not too late!
  4. Diemond Augur

I was only told about the screenshots and saw one, I'll ask about the video though and get with ya.
  5. Darallan Elder

People seem to be misinterpreting how reputation is perceived amongst most of the members. TL is a raiding guild. Things that happen outside of guild raids are generally left up the to players. If something is bad enough the officers will address it, but they aren't going to be peoples nanny's and handle everyday single mob / camp disputes / etc that people have outside raids.

The members are raiders, and are there to push progression and kill big bad guys, what happens at other times is usually pretty whatever. If you can't separate the notions yourself, welp sorry.
  6. Frenzic Augur

I believe it was "alex" that told me about it. She would be a good place to start.
  7. Diemond Augur

8. Frenzic Augur

All that screen shot shows are a couple TL battling a lot more ROE for a pointless mob that drops no loot. Gems perhaps? Without real proof it's your word vs theirs.
  9. Diemond Augur

Like I said screen shots suck and don't show near enough of what needs to be seen.
  10. Dixa Augur

stream your gameplay to twitch. privately. save the vod's. upload the vods to youtube.

voila. proof.

this game runs on a toaster. no reason why more of you are not streaming.
  11. Frenzic Augur

I've seen many reports of TL doing horrible things, yet not a single video showing any of it happening. Funny how that works in 2015...
  12. Diemond Augur

I do, but as I said I logged on after this happened so I have to find out who/if any recorded it.
  13. Grish Augur

Zerg does not equal good.
  14. Ootax Augur

So you're saying TL zerg all the way through GoD? No, prior to instancing they just happen to mobilize and coordinate faster than anyone including Citizen. And when they were'n't doing that they were out dpsing guilds(mostly Citizen) due to the socking caused by Citizen themselves. For some reason you don't want to accept the fact that TL was a better guild than Citizen during that time period, did you guys out last them, yep no argument there, however from classic to GoD they clearly where the dominate guild, even in GoD when they where starting to falling apart they beat everyone. As stated before Citizen needed to merge 3x with other guilds just to stay afloat. Nothing wrong with that it is what it is. But you are seriously mistaken if you think Citizen was a better guild then.
  15. Babyruthie Elder

TL would never have dropped an expansion if Thraka Tullian Dannin and that whole leadership group hadn't all stepped away at the same time.

Name a single expansion that Citizen even went 50/50 with TL before they all quit.
  16. Roger New Member

don't worry they will fail and crumble miserably just like they did last time..
  17. Ootax Augur

Maybe, but you can't deny that they where dominate from Classic to GoD...well maybe Classic to PoP.
  18. Grish Augur

Most people are going to want to skip most of all of this post:

No, I didn't say that. What I said is early in the game TL had 3-4 times the members of the other raid guilds. They also had more high playtime players than most of the other guilds. In classic, kunark, velious they had way more members. By PoP, it was no longer the case. When I joined Citizen one month into classic, they had about 20 semi-active members. Often times on our raids there were 12-14 mains on. Sometimes we'd have another 5 or 6 boxed.

All the top guilds had a hand in creating . Arma sat on Inny and CT, Citi sat on Vox, etc etc. No one guild caused it and for you to claim otherwise invalidates your credibility.

Well, TL was better in the fact that they could get more members places faster and kill mobs quicker early in the game. I'll admit they could kill more, faster. If they couldn't, they would train the out of anyone that got ahead of them. Tullian routinely warped to raid mobs and pulled them through other guilds. Anyway, it doesn't put aside all their early accomplishments and just because they had way more numbers and could zerg, doesn't make specific members bad, it just is what it is. You had more members, you could get more members places faster and you killed more mobs because of it. Simple math really.

But keep in mind, all the other raid guilds on the server could kill all the same mobs with less people; they wiped here and there on their own but that happens when you don't have the right mixes and are not zerging everything. Sometimes it even happens when you are.

TL tried to bully their way through all the content. There was no accord or negotiating. If a GM wasn't on site, they would do their best to grief everyone else and make sure they got the content when they didn't get their first, when they didn't engage first.

Citizen never merged with anyone though they absorbed some other guilds like every guild? TL absorbed guilds too. When IoN broke up, Citizen got most of the solid core and would probably have died had that not happened. I'd call that good leadership. What do you call it?

In classic, kunark, velious and luclin, TL had way more members than anyone else. By PoP, numbers were much closer. When I joined Citizen one month into classic, they had about 20 semi-active members. Often times on our raids there were 12-14 mains on. Sometimes we'd have another 5 or 6 boxed.

I'm saying the fact that we managed to survive the time when you guys had full raids of 72 and we had 20 people in ours, is pretty impressive. On DPS races, we lost at least 70% of the time.

Back in Velious, 72 was most certainly zerging content. It doesn't mean you were bad players, nor did I ever suggest you were bad. One thing really bad about TL was all the different cliques and inner circles. Loot was unfairly distributed, guild problem members weren't dealt with properly and many people within TL got angry about it. For a long time, they felt there was nowhere else to go. During GoD, members started leaving TL to join Citizen. In OoW, you got smoked and never recovered. Citizen unlocked far more expansions than any other guild on Fippy.

In PoP we were splitting content before anyone else. We quad killed Quarm, we regularly split all of time. We closed up the gear gaps and had good numbers. So TL dominated classic and kunark on sheer numbers, they dominated Velious on sheer numbers. By Luclin, they didn't have quite the edge in numbers and basically out-strategized Citizen's leadership, especially a good mage with horrible leading skills that eventually left for TL. Once he left to join TL, Citizen got much better, started making smarter decisions and becoming more competitive. Locking down the Khati event for the entire expansion kept our gear close to TLs.

You can argue with me until you are blue in the face and I don't even know who you are or how much of it you were there for.

So to recap, TL had good players, they also had bad players that needed to be carried. This happens in every guild. TL had way more people than any of the other raiding guilds during their dominant time. That is the main reason they were dominant. Though TL beat Citizen to finishing PoP and eventually GoD, Citizen was a close 2nd and still unlocked as much of LDoN as TL did. In GoD, the tides turned and by the end we were much stronger and accepted many apps from members of TL.

Fippy Expansions:

The Ruins of Kunark TL opened and was dominant

The Scars of Velious
    TL opened and was fairly dominant

The Shadows of Luclin
    TL opened and was dominant (special thanks to Thraka and Mugatu for chain dispelling mezzes during emp)

The Planes of Power
    TL unlocked and was slightly ahead of Citizen

Skipped LoY because it doesn't matter

Lost Dungeons of Norrath
    I believe it was a tie, both Citi and TL beat 6 of the raids first.

Gates of Discord
    TL unlocked, TL cleared first, Citizen was more powerful at expansion end.

Omens of War
    TL unlocked, Citizen beat expansion before TL

Dragons of Norrath
    Citizen unlocked and beat first

Depths of Darkhollow

Prophecy of Ro
    Citizen unlocked and beat first - TL died I believe?

The Serpent's Spine

The Buried Sea

Secrets of Faydwer
    Citizen unlocked - EoE beat first I think

Seeds of Destruction
    EoE unlocked, Citizen beat first

Underfoot
    Citizen unlocked, EoE beat first

House of Thule
    EoE unlocked, Citizen beat first, EoE fell apart due to group

Veil of Alaris
    active now
  19. Ootax Augur

Yes Citizen did merge, you can call it absorb but you had negotiations with other guilds because you where failing. You can spin it however you want to make yourself feel better but TL was clearly the better from classic to PoP. And you locking down Khati was nothing compared to TL locking down Emp and VT for almost the entire expansion.
  20. Grish Augur

I can see there is an inability to read going on now.