Realm of Insanity on Rage?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Diemond, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Diemond Augur

Hearing reports that at least some RoI members have taken the trip to the land of Rage and are now being called Reign of Insanity. Could this be true? Could TL have a more than capable competitor this time around? Anxiously awaiting confirmation or denial of these reports. Qulas?
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

No idea if this guild is made up of Realm of Insanity members or not. What I do know is that a group of 4 Reign of Insanity members on Ragefire blatantly stole Lord Pickclaw in Runnyeye from me tonight. They were all anonymous but I checked them out on /guildstatus. 3 were members and one was a "Trustee" in Reign of Insanity. I had the Lord down to about 60% health solo, their bard runs into the room, charms him, runs him back to their group (all red cons at 32), lets him regen to 100 and breaks charm and kills him. Then they thought it would be cool to thank me in tells for the Medallion and BABS they just looted. Really classy players.
    Drexll likes this.
  3. AngorfLadroTholuxeP Augur

This type of behavior is so not okay. I'm disgusted with some of the bad apples in this community, but I don't know what we can do. Even if we police ourselves, it doesn't matter. We have no powers of arbitration, and your reputation is not nearly as important today as it was in 2000.
    complexication likes this.
  4. Liquid Augur

Reputation used to matter, but since most can box/6man box the content becomes gravy. So what if you have a bad reputation...you don't need a group and if you do, you are hanging around your own kind. So reputation is meaningless to those types. The one example given above, if true will continue. The only recourse you have is talk with your wallet, or keep playing and hope that your encounters become less and less.

Today's MMO's are just like today's social networking..online bullies that could care less about how their behavior effects others..because they are not face to face with the victim. Most however would cower and take cover since the vast majority are non-confrontational in real life situations.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

Some of us are busy at something else then kill stealing and anyone could name there guild anything and do what ever to place the blame on someone else. I do not deny it as I dont really participate in progression servers but I haven't heard anything nor do we have to generalize a whole for a few or think that there is only one version of a story.

This thread already derailed from its source ;p
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Surely, the well-thought-through, heavily discussed, time-tested, well-sampled, and coherently implemented, changes to the pnp and engagement rules would prevent such a thing.
    Drexll likes this.
  7. Fallfyres Augur

-------------
    Surely Aneuren. *Nods in agreement.
  8. bobjones1208 Augur

[IMG]
  9. Bumamgar Journeyman

You do realize that TL is basically made up of ex-RoI, ex-WI, ex-Citizen, etc. right? When all of the fans of progression raiding decided to come play on Ragefire, they looked around to determine what was going to be the top guild on the server, TL seemed like the right choice, so many of them joined it, and it snowballed from there.
  10. Qulas Augur

The use of /anon is strictly forbidden in both Realm and Reign of Insanity. We also do not have anyone marked as a Trustee. Our only bard high enough to charm anything hasn't been on at all this weekend. Basically most likely wasn't us, might have been one of the other Reign guilds. ( Reign of Eternity )
  11. Diemond Augur

Welcome back to the TLP scene RoI, it's been a while. And for our viewing audience what is the guilds current status? Open recruiting, only working on getting old members back or a bit of both? And how soon before we can expect the glorious guild battles over the limited classic raid targets? And last but not least are you going to actively go after any of your bad apples this time that helped your guild get the reputation it did back on Fippy whether justly or unjustly or just ignore their actions?
  12. Sadsong Elder

Qulas, don't be presumptuous.

- Alex Airwalker
    50 Cleric of Ragefire
    Officer <Reign of Eternity>
  13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Have to put my foot in my mouth on this one. Qulas is absolutely right, it was Realm of Eternity. Looked at my logs to double check. I should not have posted in this thread in the first place. I guess I was just a bit shocked at the outright , and I saw a thread to vent. Apologies for the derail. Alex on the other hand, if you care to know which of your members are making a "nice" reputation for your guild on Ragefire, PM me. :)

If anyone still cares, I also misread the "Trustee" rank. That was actually in my combat spam during the gankage, guess "a runnyeye Trustee" was beating on me. They were all just members in Reign of Eternity per my log double check. Back to your regularly scheduled thread!
  14. Qulas Augur

You were saying?
    nectarprime123, Synisca and Sadsong like this.
  15. Snowman Augur

wait do you mean the ROI in ROI or in TL ?
  16. Sadsong Elder

Yes, unfortunately I was wrong.

Alex Airwalker
    Level 50 Cleric of Ragefire
    Officer <Reign of Eternity>
  17. Iila Augur

This is amazing. I would put this in my sig.
  18. Jamz Augur

The original RoI that was on Combine (Not Fippy) was run by 100% different people. Xygon and crew were the founding members of the original RoI guild. The current RoI has maybe 2% of the original TLP guild.
  19. bobjones1208 Augur

The original RoI was from Stromm.
  20. Kellaer Augur

Reign of Insanity has no plans to recruit a runnyeye Trustee at this time.
    Synisca likes this.