The grass is greener on Lockjaw.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Goobles, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Bumpkin Augur

He will if he beats you to the mob ;) . You casuals that are banding together plan on out poopsockin him?
  2. Xanadas Augur

That makes no sense whatsoever.
  3. Goobles Elder

Chana check fs forums
  4. Goobles Elder

we will do what it takes to maintain the integrity of the server
  5. Bumpkin Augur

Oh damn, from filthy casual to hardcore poopsocker. Sounds like a great movie idea tbh, can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
  6. Banai Augur

Lol you act like this guy has control of anything. He took 1 mob that can be single grouped on any server. He has not gotten to naggy/vox/CT and he won't. I mean feel free to continue trying to bash LJ and promote RF but lets face it, RF has a MUCH worse situation than this going on and a much more toxic community. So by all means stay there. We don't want you anyway
  7. Bumpkin Augur

I'm not bashing LJ I'm trying to stir up some much needed drama so I have fun things to read about while I'm at work LET ME HAVE MY FUN PLZ OMG
    Banai likes this.
  8. Lemuelbaruch Elder

No fun for you, now get back to work :D
  9. Bumpkin Augur

My fun will come... maybe not as soon as I want it, but it'll come! You will all be 50 soon, then the real juicy stuff will start flowing muahahahahaha
  10. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

The guild forums? What am i looking for
  11. Rhoulicas Augur

Congratulations on behaving like mature adults and valuing honor.
  12. Goobles Elder

Heroes of the Past
  13. Laronk Augur

what happens if a guild does not want to share or if someone snipes naggy at 2am?
  14. Banai Augur

There is no rotation. Top guilds just won't allow a single guild to control it all
  15. Roguewiz Lorekeeper

Well, crap does make grass grow and turn quite green

Seriously though, glad things look better than Ragefire. TL is keeping bosses dead quite well.
  16. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

Honestly this is all well and good but if they don't AT THE LEAST. Have firm plans set in place to merge the servers at a certain population # then it just isn't worth it. Moving to a server that could be empty in a year and being stuck there just isn't a risk worth taking. If its a "if the active population dips below X then a merger vote will be put on the dead server" then sure.

Otherwise... gl
  17. Goobles Elder

The reason we have established this alliance is to make a sustainable server where people won't have to worry about being in a behemoth guild just to enjoy the content.
    Glistarian likes this.
  18. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

It isn't sustainable when people will quit once it hits an expansion they don't like. Not to mention natural attrition from having to wait 6 months between xpacs.

Likely many will drop out when Luclin hits. a relatively small number with PoP hits. A large group when GoD hits.... Can go on and on. Committing to a already smaller server is going to not work for a lot of players knowing all this and having no word from the devs they will take any action to fix it. Everyone has heard what happened to Vulak and how it has been left to rot since like Luclin
  19. Goobles Elder

Well, the Mayans foretold their demise and did the best they could in the mean time.
  20. Kopuz Journeyman

LOL. Good luck man.