TL Camping everything in every instance of LGUK and refusing to group non guildies.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maxe, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxe Augur

Twisted Legacy, in yet another showing of how good they are at ruining the experience for everyone else is now camping every Assassin/supplier camp in every instance of LGuk. Not full groups. Refusing to invite non guildies (or their alt guilds). I asked politely, even offered to be the last of the list for a mask. Response is guild only group.

Now, you guys (Devs) said very adamantly if things like this happened you would step in, but you're not. It's not just that they're camping it, it's that they're camping it with afk bots and ensuring nobody else can get the mask or fbss from the camps. Since about 9AM PDT (now 330PM PDT) I have been trying to get into a group here. The entire time, TL continues to refuse groups. This small group of people is making it impossible for anyone else to enjoy this content. Please do something about it. Please. I don't want to wait until every single member of TL, their alts and alt guilds and uncles get mask before I even get a chance at the camp.
    Deadshade, Sheex and Tamier like this.
  2. JonLeePettimore Journeyman

Quick! Someone get a big bucket of popcorn. This is gonna be good!
    Nolrog, Exitx and Maxium Dualblade like this.
  3. Roxxanna Augur

I doubt DBG steps in on issues like this, I'm afraid your only choice would be to dps race them for the mob. Get yourself a full group of dps and go for it, since training isn't allowed. Maybe change instances?
    Maxium Dualblade likes this.
  4. Valox_Tz Journeyman

This issue could be solved in a few minutes by PVP. AFK bots don't have scripts to fight live players.
    Fallfyres and Genoane like this.
  5. Zublak Augur

I had a guildie in /supp camp yesterday for about a good 5-6 hours. A TL Mage group popped in there, ks'ed them and took the camp. Very sad. I don't see how some of these people can sleep at night. Maybe karma will catch up and bad things will happen to them for being pricks.
    Deadshade and Tamier like this.
  6. Adreus Lorekeeper

Currently camping lord with two non-guild members in group. What now?

*Edit*
    For the record, we only have four groups in lguk at the moment. How are we camping everything in all instances again?
    Sadsong and Maxium Dualblade like this.
  7. Tarrin Augur

On the list of things you could complain about concerning TL...this is not one of them.
    guado likes this.
  8. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Move to Lockjaw. Apparently the Faceless Guild is a lot less caustic to that server then TL is to Ragefire. They are even helpful.... Lol its funny.

Lockjaw has the helpful guild. Ragefire has the guild that wants to dominate both servers.
    Tamier likes this.
  9. Warlorf Augur

Popcorn now popping. But honestly if they are legit groups they have every right to invite guildies only. I just suggest being polite. TL may be trying to gear guildies. Just be patient
  10. Sanctuis Journeyman

I have an even better idea than the afk boot, the queue system, even the new server being made....

Make a TLP server where everyone has to verify they are at least 18 years old. That would end 99% of the crap and nonsense like this thread.
  11. Warlorf Augur

Well I'd say 30 years old as its that age group or higher that actually appreciates classic but I'm afraid the server would have 500 people :p
    Tamier likes this.
  12. Porygon Augur

How is you not being able to camp a mask ruining your time on the server.

That seems a little ridiculous.
  13. Adreus Lorekeeper

And we've helped no one? Heck, a few days ago, while waiting for something to do, I went around taking Sand Giants off of low level groups in Ro. I've also ran around DSing random low levels as I run around on my Mage.

I've seen others do nice things as well. Quit buying into the hate... I'm sure if you ever actually group with/know one of us you'd feel differently. If I judged people from how they were on these forums I would probably never group with anyone.
  14. Bumamgar Journeyman

Oh trust me, some of the biggest asshats I've met in EQ are definitely over 18. Fact is, anonymity tends to bring out the worst in folks, regardless of actual age or how nice they might be IRL.
    Indrigoth likes this.
  15. Warlorf Augur

Right?! 6 months + to get mask but must have in first 2 weeks or game ruined!
    Indrigoth likes this.
  16. Maxe Augur

You don't see how not being able to even try to get a camp because the instances are all filled by one guild that's refusing to invite non guildies to those camps is not fair play? /boggle
  17. Warlorf Augur

Just be patient :)
    Indrigoth likes this.
  18. Adreus Lorekeeper

Read what I said.
    Warlorf likes this.
  19. Warlorf Augur

Adreus is basically inviting you to group to show you a lot of the hate isn't true. Here are the lines. Now read between them :)
  20. Soltara Augur

On a positive note, thank you Retort the druid for saving me in permafrost the other day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.