Please Instance Raids on RF

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shivuncle, May 31, 2015.

1. Shivuncle Journeyman

Just like live, give each guild a week timeout for raid content. Hopefully by July you can get this done. Keep up the good work DB and help us players out.
    Barton and oldkracow like this.
  2. Bumamgar Journeyman

Please don't (and no, I'm not in TL).

Thank you!
    RetronX likes this.
  3. ngs1 Augur

Why stop there? DBG should just create NPCs that will hand you a random dragon loot every 7 days so you don't have to go through the motions of actually pretending like naggy is some challenging and interesting encounter.
  4. Fairin Lorekeeper

its not fun at all if the raid targets you need for your epic in kunark are dead 5 mins after they pop due to the ability of one person able to bot kill them. please address all 3 issues.
    Barton likes this.
  5. ngs1 Augur

I've only seen 1 guild even attempt to kill bosses yet so far. How about you give it a shot before you start asking for handouts?
  6. Nolrog Augur

7. Shivuncle Journeyman

Maybe just for the Planes. Leave the dragons alone.
  8. Shivuncle Journeyman

This is how raids go on live, not sure why you guys would be against it here. A handout? DBG is about making players happy and play the game. When everyone is 50 next month we will need instances of hate and fear. DBG wants the most people playing possible and this is what it will take come July.
  9. ngs1 Augur

The content before instancing becomes the standard is laughably simplistic and easy without the human element involved. The moment DBG takes away the atmosphere of this game to placate people that want the best loot by playing an hour each night we'll all just be playing an inferior version of WoW. I'd rather feel like I am still involved in the actual EQ world instead of sitting around in EC tunnel waiting on instance unlocks and staring at 500 people all wearing the exact same items.
  10. taliefer Augur

The raids are all handouts with how easy they are. The only accomplishment is in time spent
  11. Rauven Augur

Because you can take two groups of players with silvered weapons and zerg the dragons. You don't even need 50s to do this. They aren't even really raid bosses currently. They have no mechanics, and very low HP. They are just named with big models.

Now if they buffed them (add a 0 to their HP would be a start). Gave them more complex mechanics, and they were actually a challenge.. you might have a point. But right now they are not raids. They are not challenging. They are only loot pinatas.
    Barton likes this.
  12. Storytimebros Elder

There is no difficulty here only time to waste and socialize. Come back in 2 years once instance content starts if you really want to raid. Just give everyone a full gear set from OMM raids and we can then stand in town and look pretty. Kronos should not have been allowed to use on these servers. They just promote pay to win.
  13. Maxium Dualblade Elder

Would it make you feel better than I don't buy Kronos and just buy the plat straight off a website?
  14. Storytimebros Elder

If you need to buy plat off a website to play on these servers you are obviously doing something wrong and playing the wrong game in the first place.
  15. Maxium Dualblade Elder

You didn't answer my question. Would you rather someone just buy the plat off a website instead of using Kronos? Because people already do. Are you making an effort to shut down those websites as well as state Kronos needs to be removed from this server?

The only difference is you see the Kronos being traded. If you think that people don't buy plat on any server (in any mmo game) then you must be pretty new to mmorpgs. And if you state that you are not new to mmorpgs... well then you must be reeeeeallly slow lol
  16. Storytimebros Elder

People already play here specifically to make profits. Kronos where created to stop RMT systems on live servers that have billions in the economy from 15 years. These are new servers that are now in fluxed with kronos. The economy here has already been destroyed before it even started. You can't stop RMT in any game. You can choose to not participate though. You know like go out and level up and kill the stuff yourself for plat and loots. These servers are just broken limited live content, there is nothing progression about them. The only difference now there is 100s of kronos floating around and not enough plat. Solution would be to make plat bind on equip and no trade. If we are using kronos as the only currency it would be a win/win for Daybreak. If you want to trade something you would do straight item for item or krono for item with Daybreak making all the profits. The problem is you now have 2 economies plat and krono and right now krono is winning as its the preferred method of trade for the top tier items. They were brought in from live or bought of the marketplace meaning pay to win.
  17. Maxium Dualblade Elder

Yeap, after reading what you just posted, I know exactly the type of player you as well as your experience in past mmorpgs.

The conversation, between you and I, is over. Good luck to you.