Resurrect Progression Time Line

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, May 30, 2015.

1. Risiko Augur

I am looking at resurrecting the old progression server time line info-graphic on my own. I am a visual kind of person, and I like that sort of thing.

I need help though. I know I can find the graphics on the internet. I need the details that go along with the graphics. Because the old time line info-graphic had hover overs that showed what each icon meant, that means the graphics themselves do not have that info. I need help piecing all the details together.

If anybody knows the details of what each of the icons meant/represented, please post them here. For instance, what do the three sword icons before Original Plans stand for? I would guess that's Lord Nagafen, Lady Vox, and Phinny, but I am not sure.

Any help is appreciated. I will host and update the info-graphic on my website, and anyone is free to use it as they please on there sites.

Thanks

[IMG]
  2. Isule Elder

the hole boss, naggy and vox I think. IIRC Phinny was released with kunark?
  3. Yara_AB Augur

it would be really cool if we could have that back for the progression servers - or at least maybe the outline of progression (aka what is needed) so we players could work something out.
  4. Risiko Augur

I'm pretty sure that Phinny has been downed already on Ragefire.
    Dibab likes this.
  5. Yara_AB Augur

Yes Phinny is down.
  6. Porygon Augur

I can help you with this. PM me any questions you have. I'm at work so response might be slow, but I would love to see a timeline!
  7. Porygon Augur

And the 3 swords are for naggy, vox, and phinny.

Followed by the unlocking of the planes, which are inny, and Ct
  8. Rheyan Lorekeeper

I can't help with the info but +1 for the idea!
  9. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  10. Catashe Augur

Plz Phinny been downed so many times we might as well call him a hooker
  11. Catashe Augur

Its simple.. Its Naggy, Vox, and Phinny. Then planes Innoruuk and CT.
    Kunark should be VS, Tala, Gore, Fay, and Trak. I can't remember if a epic for each class was required or not but I don't even know if it still is a requirement I doubt it. Velious of course required everybody and I even remember class armor on the timeline but IDK if it was a "true" requirement
  12. Bumamgar Journeyman

I don't believe the epics or class armor were required, although both were on the timeline. I think a community version of this tool is an awesome idea, although even better would be if DBG resurrected it and fixed it (there were plenty of issues with it on Combine, miss-attributing kills, etc).
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

PD is required for completing Kunark.
  14. Porygon Augur

yes, kunark should be trak, leading to pd as the final boss.
    The 4 underneath are the 3 dragons and vs.
    Epics and class armpits armors are listed but not required.
  15. Bumamgar Journeyman

16. Txstrmhntr New Member

Thanks for the info Bum, brought back alot of memories from prog 1.0.

On another note Im fairly certain at least with Combine and Sleeper Epics were part of progression, I believe the Sleeper fell behind Combine on unlocking Velious due to the RNG gods frowning on them for completion of SK epic.
  17. Soltara Augur

This would be cool... Wish they could / would fix it.
  18. Risiko Augur

My first attempt...
    I still need to add the Planes.

[IMG]
  19. CaveDan New Member

link to site?
  20. Nolrog Augur

If he wasn't, he is now. Message came across about 2 minutes ago that he was down.