Please let us know if transfer is a possibility

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lomaxnoah, May 27, 2015.

1. Lomaxnoah New Member

Please, just let us know, i really dont care either way, but i dont wanna waste more time on Ragefire is transfer is not on table or not.
    We want to plan ahead !
    Ltldogg likes this.
  2. The Badger Lord Augur

Im with ya, let us know please, if its opening this weekend, we need to know if there are Transfers Before. If not, we can stop wasting time if we want to play lockjaw, If so, we can keep leveling our guys on ragefire, because there wont be any reason to restart on lockjaw and waste your time leveling all over when you can merely transfer in.

Im all for NO Transfers, see main post out as to why. Lots of reasons as to why you should not transfer. it destroys the server.

But if ya do allow transfers, do it the right way.

Hence, if you are going to allow transfers, do so from the very beginning of the server, so the majority of the crowd transferring over can do so without spending more time on the server they want to leave. Delaying server transfers 1 week for "server firsts" are only catering to a small percentage of the extremely hardcore population, because only an extremely hardcore population is going to finish the end game content in 1 week. By allowing transfers from the start, your giving the casual majority a chance at server firsts. A chance for this level 30-40 group to get the first FBSS on the server.
    ---- And if your going to allow transfers, make them free. Otherwise, you are also greedily creating a profit to charge players to transfer over to a new server to escape problems you created in the first place.
  3. Aaramis Augur

If they allow transfers, all the raid targets will be downed as of day 1. As opposed to day 3 or 4.

I suppose in the end it's a moot point, but no transfers at least allows others to have a crack at server firsts, as opposed to freely handing it to TL.
  4. Hendar2 Augur

I took Holly's comments to mean that transfers would be considered a week or so into the server. So there can be transfers without the raid targets dying on day 1. Not that it really matters, we are less than a week into the server.

Server firsts, server firsts... 1) They don't mean a thing to most people. 2) TL has the people who will stay up 72 hours straight in order to level their chars and get those targets. Now if you have 17 friends who will level around the clock, then maybe you have a chance.
  5. Brulia Elder

This is the only interesting question about this server to me. They box issue, is a non issue that is here to stay.

I think they should allow transfers. That will have that server get a better population base IMO.
  6. Brulia Elder

Amazed people care about that kind of stuff.
  7. The Badger Lord Augur

we've gotta know! what are the rules for lockjaw and what is the transfer situation>?
    Ltldogg likes this.
  8. Ltldogg Augur

Yes, let us know immediately. The lack of communication from DBG staff is again disappointing. :(
  9. Bumamgar Journeyman

They've announced the rules... It will be exactly the same as Ragefire.

It would be nice to know what the policy on transfers will be, however. Ideally they'll allow free transfer after the first week, or for those under a certain level. That will help kickstart the population.
  10. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

No transfers, please.
  11. Tachya Elder

Transfers or not, but it would be very nice to at least know.

That said, I'd prefer no transfers.
  12. Daykin Journeyman

Let us know if there will be transfers. My guild is moving one way or the other and I do not want to waste more time on a character I wont be able to use.

I have to imagine you would allow transfers.Free transfers for a limited time
  13. Brelic Elder

Hopefully the transfer is a 1 way permanent trip...goodbye and good riddance to all the QQ'ers.