If it aint broke why mess with it?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dibab, May 19, 2015.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

/holdsbreath and /takesvacationdays and /cutsself and /omgreplydevsitoldyouvotewasrigged and /fixitorcancellingmy27goldaccountsirolledjustforthis

(It seems to work for them, why not for us!)
    Kolani likes this.
  2. Kellaer Augur

Vulak turned out great!
    Sheex, Kolani and Silv like this.
  3. McDougal Augur

Can't wait to 6 box two servers at the same time!
  4. Prathun Developer

These NPCs were introduced as a way to consolidate the PoK vendor items onto single vendors.
    What items did these NPCs sell that aren't available elsewhere in PoK?
  5. Rorce Augur

Nerf inc :x
    Uxtalzon likes this.
  6. McDougal Augur

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=114351 for one. That was what I wanted. The people that make cultural stuff can answer for that..
  7. Silv Augur

The cultural vendor had numerous items which cannot be obtained by other methods. Some items like mechanoinstructions can - but is beyond tedious which is why I'm guessing they were also put on that vendor. As it stands, people can't make TDS cultural raid armor, etc. among other things.

People have reported this multiple times in the patch bug thread though. More details are probably there.
  8. Darsh Journeyman

9. Feradach Augur

That was the case when they were introduced. Then TDS came out and things were added to them and them alone.
    Laragon and Silv like this.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think you are aware that taking away a convenience is going to bother players whether the items were available else where or not. It's like giving a gift then taking it away again. So your question isn't as relevant as you might think. I don't even do trade skills and I can appreciate that.
  11. Iila Augur

The 9th post in the patch bug thread says that all the new cultural recipes are broken from the loss of those vendors
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/update-bugs-05-19-15.220664/

It was also reported in the test patch bug thread
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-05-15-15.220404/

In addition, there are other bugs, and blatant omissions from the patch notes being reported in those threads!
    Yinla and Silv like this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well hopefully Prathun is reading all that... its not just a matter of convenience at this point.
  13. Koringao New Member

We are paying for the game, dedicating ourselfs to schedules to raid and they are giving no attention AT all to what is going on here, i'm impressed and disappointed.
  14. Prathun Developer

We've gone over the list of items sold by the consolidated merchants with a fine-toothed comb, paying particular attention to the items they sell that are not otherwise available in Knowledge, and nothing appears to be out of place. We will get this out to Live servers soon(tm).
  15. moogs Augur

Thank you.
  16. Koringao New Member

Well as long as soon(tm) does not take another 10 days. I appreciate.
  17. Darsh Journeyman

Thank you for the update.