two servers - two barren wastelands in months

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Qing, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rutaq New Member

Sounds fine to me. I vote yes for a second server.

If we leave things as they are, more people will quit due to the queue than impact of spreading the population across two servers.

Copy existing characters to new server, players can chose to move if they want without losing the character they built.

Also as a nice to have... remove /follow so that people that want to "Box" have to actually play both characters. Boxing sucks in a group dependent game, especially when the current rules about competition that says who ever does the damage gets the kill. Hard to beat someone that 6 boxes Mages with special not quite cheating software to have focus fire on a target.
  2. fazool Augur

Because right now it's an overcrowded pool of bad behavior and horrible playing experience, perhaps and if they would open another server this might mitigate some of that
  3. Nolrog Augur

Vulak died out before Fippy but it was hardly very soon for either. Vulak had gotten thru Solteris (Buried Sea, 13th expansion) and we were working on SoF raiding when it died. Fippy was going OK up until House of Thule with two guilds progressing when one stopped playing.
  4. Kellaer Augur

It's going to happen. They just announced Lockjaw. It's like they never learn. It's a shame.
  5. Rutaq New Member

Lol, I am a grown up. That's why I paid for a service to play on the new TLP progression server.

DayBreak's inability to deliver the service in a timely fashion is a failure on their part and not the adult approach of the professional company, especially one that has such a long history showing the likelihood of the current capacity problem.
  6. Krizem Augur

SInce they are going with the same ruleset, the best option is to completely remove voting and synch the timelines. That way the option remains open to merge later if the population plummets at any time in the next (~6 ??) years.
    Elkay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.