KungenTV (aka: wow player playing EQ) caught training....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Master Kahleem, May 24, 2015.

1. Lord Binky Elder

Not that I think anything is "going on" because I'm not crazy, but a guy was training every group in sro with every giant in the zone for like 5 hours the other day lol. Could have been that no GMs were on but yeah, 30 minutes seems like a small miracle.
    Vindor likes this.
  2. Numiko Augur

He sounds like a real jerk, hope he leaves the server and never comes back.
  3. Vindor Lorekeeper

You guys should watch the stream, it is ridiculous to see whats became of EQ. One guy with 5 totally OP boted mages, with the fake guild touch, camping sol b and telling kungen he has issues. Hilarous.

I would keep 6 kungen vs this guy accounts any day
  4. Numiko Augur

I don't watch twitch, the few I have seen I find as entertaining as reading you tube comments or visiting 4Chan /b/ .. children trying to see how many swear words they can cram into one broadcast.
  5. Doomsday New Member

Props to Kungen, get this Twisted Legacy filth off our server!
  6. Slica New Member

I like how people go on about these kids boxing..anyone with a brain knows 99% of them are botting...like come on just stop..you look stupid trying to claim they aren't. And no I don't care if people bot, doesn't bother me. And once again Hateseeker, you're an idiot, stop being such a fan boi to all your botter friends.
  7. Frenzic Augur

We've had multiple people on twitch.tv boxing their accounts. Not everyone is botting, please stop slandering us.
    Detheb likes this.
  8. Spudz1990 New Member

dailybreakers don't have to give any notice or explanation. Its all their property, not public. So when they give a statement, that's a bonus.