2 Hours

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by UraayNium, May 24, 2015.

1. UraayNium New Member

Seriously, what good is this Queue doing? I have been in Queue for officially 2 hours now, as I type this, and before I could get in under 10 minutes or so by spamming the "Play Everquest" button. I have been able to play for literally not even an hour since release, and that was last night before a random freaking crash.
  2. Rhiyannon Augur

total time in que so far today, and I'm still waiting after I crashed.... 1hour 45 mins.
  3. Thorak1234 Lorekeeper

I've been waiting in the queue for 2 hours tonight as well.
  4. Dreftan Elder

Instead of making a second server , there needs to be a special queue server. One that you log into while waiting in the queue - one where you get to BE the mobs. Only you're much stronger and can communicate with other mob queue mates. Also if you successfully kill a player - you cause them to go link dead and take their place in the game world instantly able to log in.

Will . Happen.
    Heilena likes this.
  5. Lord Binky Elder

My dad works at everquest incorporated and he said they're going to add this
  6. Dreftan Elder

I will buy ten hundreds shares of everquest if they do this.
  7. Adam of Ragefire Lorekeeper

You probably didn't get in the queue. One of my accounts didn't make it in, and has been waiting as long as my brother/second account.
  8. Dreftan Elder

That's the best part , you can secretly just "not make it in the queue" and waste ALL your time hahaha ha
  9. Liquid Augur

Holiday weekend..took me 30 or so min. tonight to log on both of my toons. Enough time to fire up the grill, make some brats, and work on a tab bit of wife faction.
  10. Vadaael Journeyman

I'm very well use to waking at 3am. So this weekend I have had no queue times at all. Now all the lazy folks are playing so I can't get in for my two hours of wind down before sleep. I guess I will just have to be on from 4am till about noon tomorrow. I was in for a while today, but damn family things took me away from EQ.