Malachi death trains in Oasis now

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lejaun, May 24, 2015.

1. Lejaun Augur

Aklerac and Malachi doing constant sand giant trains over everyone in the zone right now.
  2. Lord Binky Elder

Malachi is also the cleric Maywen, fyi

he has an enchanter too but I forgot the name
  3. Lejaun Augur

Still going on, killing everyone deliberately.
  4. Protagonist Tank

5. Warlorf Augur

lol he rolls around anon and pulls this off .. gg
  6. Tensor_Fippy Journeyman

Anything going to be done about people like this or do they just want the community to go in the gutter? Its bad enough we have mass boxers destroying the server with 12+ mage box teams. OR are these progression servers just for mass boxers now and people who train zones so they can get it for themselves and so they can farm everything and sell it online like they do server to server with the type 8 tradeable raid gear and plat/krono. I have been a long life player of EQ and what has become of this game is very disappointing.
  7. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

Lol; ya'll act like the team never sleeps.
  8. Hendar2 Augur

You want something done?

DBG is confident that we, as a community, will police ourselves. Or something to that effect.
    I think we were given pretty clear warning this was going to happen.

I'm not happy to see stuff like this happen, but I'm not surprised. Counter trains might be useful.
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. Lejaun Augur

How do you counter train a monk with feign death and SoW again?
  10. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

You guys could also like, you know, leave the zone?
  11. Sarah the gamer Elder

lol
    Fallfyres likes this.
  12. Lejaun Augur

That makes sense. Someone is deliberately trying to kill off other players and ruin their game time experience that they pay for...and the answer is to just leave the zone.

What exactly does that accomplish other than giving the guy doing the training the freedom to do this over and over again to new people?

What do you think helps subscriptions to this game more, problems like this being handled or people dying due to these type of actions?
  13. jacksaltw234 New Member

This server drama is hilarious. It's better than playing.
    Adrienna and Iila like this.
  14. Protagonist Tank

You need to use something other than Fight Club references for your forum names if you don't want us to know you're using them.
  15. Motherlee Augur

If it were Quellious, the whole server would have turned out to train him back. That's how we rolled.
    Zujilli and Fallfyres like this.
  16. Lejaun Augur

You train a monk that has feign death and sow how again?

Also, how is stooping to their level acceptable?
  17. Phrovo1 Augur

I forget, are there any mobs that cast AEs in those zones?
  18. Iila Augur

This guy sounds pretty cool.
    Kellaer likes this.
  19. RobertPaulson New Member

I agree. He sounds like he is well endowed too.
  20. Templeton Augur

Like Fansy, without the humour, charm, self awareness, or context.
    Fallfyres likes this.