No one is going to log out anymore

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Karzack, May 22, 2015.

1. Karzack New Member

Granted you get in, why log out?
  2. Belgue New Member

Like the old days when we have to leave the computer on to sell on bazar.
  3. Jogurts New Member

Yeah, nice guys finish last..... jokes on us.
  4. Roger New Member

It's like hey, sorry if you go LD. cya next week, but hey thanks for the $15 a month, goes towards my hawaiin bbq instead of a bigger server
  5. Jogurts New Member

Instead of sitting here , I think I'm going to do something productive.
    Who wants to form a static for when we are able to play?
    I am a 4 Bard, Half Elf, my friend is a Human Cleric, 3 or 4, I don't remember what he hit.
    I am planning to take up tailoring and hes looking to do Cooking. We have been splitting loot and working together to get our crafts up.
    Maybe if we had a tank, and a DPS or two, we could all explore and have fun together.
    I'll be honest I have not played EQ1 in YEARS and I don't remember anything from then so it will be like a new game.
    Who's with me?
  6. Toaster New Member

I hit 4 on my dark elf enchanter. I'm in. probably won't be on until sunday... if i can get in
  7. Jogurts New Member

Good to hear toaster. I think we could have a ton of fun.
  8. Mourne Journeyman

I have a barbarian warrior I would do a static with but she is still level 1. I haven't been able to do anything other than get my three names on my one account.
  9. Tagamog New Member

Lol...and how do you think your newfound group members are even going to log in?
  10. Jogurts New Member

Tagamog Every launch has issues. We deal with it. It will calm down, they will fix the problem then we can all play and have great times reliving the past. Sitting here crying wont get anything done.
    Mourne, when you do get on make your way to freeport, my friend and I can help you gear up and get some levels under your belt.Would be nice to have a barbarian taking the hits for us.
  11. Nolrog Augur

According to Holly's last tweet, Devs are actively booting people who are AFK for a long time.
  12. Tagamog New Member

Making no difference whatsoever....I've gotten the "world server is currently at maximum capacity" message at least 20 times in the last hour.
  13. Frobozz New Member

She said they got booted automatically and this is coming from a senior producer.
  14. Tagamog New Member

Update: After an hour of trying to log in...finally success. This needs to be fixed, and quickly. It will only get worse starting tonight and throughout the holiday weekend.
  15. Azzudien Augur

I regret logging out last night and the prospect of clicking a button for an hour when I get home from work in hopes of actually getting into game
  16. Mourne Journeyman

Took me 2 hours to get in, and I won't be able to do much before work now.
  17. Greymere Augur

for the OP definitely not true, I logged into my singular account and played for 12 hours last night, logged out, and when I got to work I logged back in after about of 30 minutes of clicking to get in again, did some quest turn ins I was too spent to do at 6am on no sleep, then logged off again. In my 12 hours of playing last night I added 15 folks to my friends list and of the 15 only 1 was still online when i just logged in, people are definitely logging out, and its also not impossible to log in if you're patient and persistent.
  18. Nakander Journeyman

Still capacity issues? Thanks everyone for the information. My group is going to hold off on subscribing for tonight. Might subscribe tomorrow. Or next weekend. Too bad they didn't listen to us stupid players and launch at least a couple of servers. Oh well, live and don't learn.

Thanks. See you all there (whenever that might be).
  19. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

roll of quarters > afk