9am Central and server is still full

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trevalon, May 22, 2015.

1. Boozqwix New Member

So let me get this straight: They've done this Time Progression Server business before. I was there for the first time they did a Time Progression Server. So I remember the chaos then.This is the third time.
    In the past it was the same issue: Mad hype for TPS. 1 server only, and bucket loads of returning players who couldn't get in because that one measly server was at full population, capacity.
    If I pulled this at my job, I would have been fired on the spot. This is straight up, irresponsible, bad PR, and above all else, a punch in the face to honest players who bought into the hype, with their wallets.

Now on day one, I understood there were technical problems with the server. It can happen to anyone. I've played WoW before. So I know how launches go.
    And there were people on the forums here, about charge backs and such (which I won't pull because I'm an adult).

However, this nonsense. It's making my blood boil right now, and I'm like " it!". I spent one hour last night trying to beat the Login Screen Boss. And once I got passed that, I discovered "Oh the server is at full capacity. Sorry about your luck son, el oh el!". I am very glad I only paid for a month per month sub, and not a full years worth. I am cancelling at this moment.

What really gets me angered, isn't so much that they only went with 1 server again. But the mere fact that they allowed multiboxers to participate on this thing, in the first place. REALLY DAYBREAK?! There's half of the reason why your server is at full capacity! This is unacceptable for this kind of thing.
    But hey! $$$ Money! I get it Daybreak.
  2. chanlinslacks New Member

4:30pm in the EU now soon prime-time, will never log in today:(

+1 to a second server opening asap.
  3. yellowzombie Elder

Such angry, bitter entitlement.
  4. Zhuzhen New Member

Yes, we are entitled to play a game we pay for.
    svann likes this.
  5. Azzudien Augur

Rebooting server a few times a day is the perfect solution. If you are not afk you can take a quick bathroom break, grab some food and be back playing in 10 minutes. If you are afk, you are off the server and others can play. Takes no coding or changes to server, you can warn people in game easily with a 10 minute countdown so people can log out in safe place.
  6. Vasil Journeyman

da fuq? How is paying for something and then being cheated out of it angry bitter entitlement?
    svann likes this.
  7. MimirAesir New Member

Is Ragefire - as a server - at maximum capacity OR are all the instances of 'newbie' zones full?

If the former then I won't waste my time and patience trying to logon this weekend.

If just the newbie instances are full then maybe on Sunday there will be some room.
  8. CocoaNut Elder

Where are you getting this information? I'm in the server right now (got in this morning when it was 2/3rds full at most, so it's not "still" full) and I'm not seeing a whole lot of AFKers. I'm seeing people playing the game.
  9. Brelic Elder

people just want to complain bc they are not in...it happens its something new and a holiday weekend. As far as the entitlement comment earlier, you are not entitled to jack; Daybreak has plenty of other servers with low populations that you can play on plus their other offerings. I am just as annoyed that I cant play right now but i dont feel entitled to play simply because I made a free choice to invest in the company for a opportunity to relive a modified eq99 experience.
    CocoaNut likes this.