The Thank You Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bigz_Zupdarty, May 21, 2015.

1. -----Cinexa----- Elder

<3 as always /signed
  2. Johaun New Member

Many thanks for the hard working staff and testers. Takes a lot of patience.

/signed
  3. Kanzieq Journeyman

Thanks for the hard work yo :)
    And the entertaining tweets Holly :)
  4. Synisca Augur

5. Ishbu Augur

I agree. This could easily have been pawned off to resolve after the holiday weekend. They didnt and in the last 24 hours worked more than I have, and I have an 8-5 job I took no time off of. Its about time we tip our hats.
  6. Ardy New Member

Back in the late '90s I was a dev/programmer/analyst and worked many hours after business and over weekends fixing both new and old code.
    I'd love to give the entire team an ale (once I get my fishing pole)!

Much appreciation here and Thanks!
  7. Warlorf Augur

/signed beat my post!
  8. yellowzombie Elder

Seriously, Holly's active Twitter community participation is uncommonly great. She's like the Cory Booker of game developers.
  9. vacid New Member

Thank you!
  10. Derab New Member

/signed and thank you for even doing a new server like this!
  11. Rurgan_Grogswiller New Member

Thank you for making this happen. There are a lot of happy gamers tonight who cannot wait!
    Zujilli likes this.
  12. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

Thank you for creating this thread. They're human beings and don't deserve any of this outcry. Give them some time people.
    Zujilli and Bigz_Zupdarty like this.
  13. kamikazeheart Elder

Yes awesome job Devs! Excellent communication and doing what was right for the health of the server! /signed
    Zujilli likes this.
  14. Zujilli Elder

Thanks so much, you are the best dev team around! <3

Time to party in Norrath now! \o/
  15. chinchey Journeyman

16. Glistarian Augur

Nope. No thanks given. This has been handled in a sloppy, careless, unprofessional manner start to finish and I won't pretend otherwise.

Up your standards. Your new bosses are watching.
    Kraxin likes this.
  17. Asiema Elder

Your right you should not reward bad behavior but because their bad behavior could not be address in a mature, adult manner by some of the community, there has now become a need to let these guys know that we all screw up and while though its not ok and you should strive for better...its also not the end of our lives or should it be the end of their careers. I've messed up at work, even when i thought I had it covered...things didn't play out right.

I do agree...rewarding a job not well done is idiotic, but lifting up a fellow when someone beat him down is not a rewarding gesture...it is just a "hey, shake it off" gesture...whether you deserved it or not...just shake it off, get right, and do the damn thing.

/shrug....
  18. IamVero Journeyman

/signed

Please ignore all the whiners on the forums.
  19. Kraxin New Member

The pats on the back may be a bit premature, as there are still many (hundreds?) that cannot play.
  20. Trow Journeyman

Thank you.