Server is up for testing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Diemond, May 21, 2015.

1. Muslix Journeyman

It seemed to me that all characters created in gfay4 had no items, spells, or songs.
  2. Miawolf New Member

spawned in gfay 2 and also had no gear/spells/bags. half elf bard, agnostic.
  3. RedJohn Journeyman

Female Gnome Warrior - Rallos Zek
    Started with a Summons note.
  4. Ziggy Augur

Fix - have elves spawn in ak-anon :)
  5. Banrak New Member

Female wood elf rogue Tunare Gfay no items
  6. UnnamedPlayer Elder

No equipment or inventory
    Race: Wood-Elf
    Class: Warrior
    Deity: Karana
    City: Greater Faydark
  7. Feeonaa Journeyman

Creation Screen ... Dark Elfs, Humans and Barb's. If I click through the classes... the choices for deity seem to expand...initially they give me 2 choices, then when I click to another class and then re-click the original class that originally gave me 2 deity choices, it now gives me 5 choices. Same for all classes on the three races I listed. I did not check the other races.

In short..original click, 2 choices of deity ... come back to that class after checking another class, 5 choices of deity.
  8. UnnamedPlayer Elder

No equipment or inventory:
    Race: Wood-Elf
    Class: Rogue
    Deity: Karana
    City: Greater Faydark
  9. gluteous Elder

don't think it is a gfay thing, I created bard, druid, war and ranger in gfay all had starting gear, also made 8 other classes and races and all had newb gear
  10. Bob_Marley New Member

GF 3; female agnostic bard - NO ITEMS at all
  11. Muslix Journeyman

Gluteous, which instance of the zone were you in? Use /pickzone to find out.
  12. Elkay Augur

I got a location not valid message when I tried that.
  13. Maniacles Elder

question: are level 1 characters supposed to start at max skill level? I recall all skills being zero back in the day, not just trade skills.
  14. Diemond Augur

I haven't slept yet but I'm pretty sure it was said that was intended.
  15. Bagels New Member

I beleive when you switch between the races it is just giving you a different class in that race then your first choice. So you are seeing other diety choices from class to class on the same race.
  16. jannemaroo New Member

I created a woodelf tunare ranger repeatedly, and the ones that started in original instance of gfay started with correct note, backpack, sword and a lantern, and any of the ones that showed up in the instances (I noted gfay 3 and 4, i did not note gfay 2) had nothing at all.
  17. Diemond Augur

Server is down or I lost connect, no tweet on it yet.
  18. Diemond Augur

Nm, was just LD
  19. Rayven - Quepitus New Member

Only issues Ive seen so far are:

Players spawning in instances after char creation don't have any of the standard new character items.

Marketplace window not working, but that is probably intended atm.
  20. Absor Developer

It isn't possible for a Dark Elf to have more than 3 options (Inny, Agnostic, Sol Ro). I was unable to reproduce the described behavior. If anyone else can, then let me know. While it sounds oddly like it might be related to the issue (character's starting info, mostly location, is being jumbled), it shouldn't be happening outside instances, and certainly not at character creation. If it is, we need to know.

A