Do you need help testing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 21, 2015.

1. Katmandu26 Augur

Can you give us specifics on what we need to create and what we need to look for? Might be a silly question, but I'm currently assuming:

- Check character level
    - Check character armor
    - Check guild summons letter
    - Check half-elf bard
  2. Munkh New Member

You all know that they don't give a poopstick at about what you think, want or demand. They have your money and that's it. They could give a hoot beyond that.
  3. Xanadas Augur

If the noon launch shows no problems, do you STILL plan to wipe?
  4. Blingx Augur

Are /claims being rolled back for the Ragefire bags after every wipe? Someone may or may not have /claimed after the first wipe... >.>
  5. Blingx Augur

Add on to that:
    - Check skill levels
    - Check bank/shared bank
    - Check spell book
    Katmandu26 likes this.
  6. Shinkhi New Member

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. This is a company selling a product that people WANT... this is not a NEED. What we think is the MOST important thing. Plus, these aren't mindless robots... These are living breathing human beings with families and basic needs just like you and I. Yes, the corporation cannot survive without our money, of course that is true. But corporations are made up of people that are tasked to do specific jobs.

Try not being a jaded a-hole looking for entitlements.
  7. vardune Augur

So do we need to logon now to test? Lets do one more run before noon.
  8. vardune Augur

Sooner we get all the testing done the sooner they can get this whole server up running.
  9. Katmandu26 Augur

Propping my eyelids open with toothpicks and ready to go make an army of level ones.
  10. Katmandu26 Augur

Just got in.
  11. Oakenn New Member

Server is up. Tried twice now. After I create a character upon loading my client crashes.
  12. Oakenn New Member

Tried 2 more times. Disconnects me to server select
  13. Methodic New Member

same here. disconnect after trying to enter world
  14. Oakenn New Member

Any toon that attempts to start in Freeport or Greater Fay will get disconnected.
  15. Katmandu26 Augur