All we did was Laugh.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nkat, May 21, 2015.

1. Nkat New Member

Our Group of old friends decided to Play on Ragefire. For the time we had all we did was laugh.Rusty daggers and Splintered club in hand.Vent was so funny, with Train to the guards,That is my spider eye.Most fun I had in EQ in a long time. Looking forward to logging in again and hopefully getting the name I want if not no big deal.
    So If you see anyone from Iron Doom, we are older players always looking for fun, No Drama and leave our spiderlings alone.
    Seamas, Klaria, Maryiene and 5 others like this.
  2. Juicepolice Elder

ALL YOUR SPIDERLINGS ARE OURS!111!
    Nkat likes this.
  3. Juicepolice Elder

I got to make a toon and stand around with a entire room full of bare chested barbarian men.

Then once I realized how awkward it suddenly seemed to be, I went Linkdead and the servers came down. What a relief! 8)
    Seamas, Baphamet and Nkat like this.
  4. Draden Elder

Next time wait until you leave the YMCA to log in, less awkward.
    Nkat likes this.
  5. Juicepolice Elder

[IMG]

My YMCA's bare chested barbarian men look more like this.
  6. Nkat New Member

LOL Why did I think of the Village People just now.
  7. vacid New Member

That is what EQ is about! Hope to run into you guys in game.
    Seamas, Nkat and Draden like this.
  8. Draden Elder

Me too!
    Seamas and Nkat like this.
  9. protector11 New Member

Love you Nkat... we did have an awesome time yesterday! :) You talked us into it... we are going to make Halfling women. LOL

Luscious Kisses (((HHUUGGSS))) :)
    Seamas and Nkat like this.
  10. Vulak-Arkadius Augur

sounds like a group of people I want to play with, give me some char names to look for please
    Seamas, Klaria and Nkat like this.
  11. Wandidar Elder

I'll look for your guild in game for groups and such. Sounds to me like your little group has the right idea in mind.

I'm all about the fun.

One of my favorite "nonsense in a group" stories...

Myself and some guildie friends were camping some mob in some dungeon - I don't even recall which mob it was. What I remember was that at some point (I think it was me) started up a game of "Who's hotter" in group chat. It started out normal enough, with superstars, etc... being listed. But eventually someone (again, I think me) started to devolve it. By the end we had comparisons like this going:

"Who's hotter: Aunt Clara or Mrs. Roper"

By the end of the night I had been laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

I hope to have more great nights like that.
    Klaria and Nkat like this.
  12. Draden Elder

Agreed
    Klaria and Nkat like this.
  13. Juicepolice Elder

Code:
    By the end of the night I had been laughing so hard my stomach hurt.
    Mine to but mostly because I was reading the forums. Can't wait to finally actually play!
    Nkat likes this.
  14. vardune Augur

Yah we had a good time yesterday also.
    Nkat likes this.
  15. Merlyn New Member

Exactly Nkat. I played from 2000-2009. I was just delighted to be there. Got an email from an old guild mate telling me about the new TLP a while back and we're putting together a guild of old war horses from back in the day. It's worth it just for the TS comments!

I played on the first TLP progression many years ago and I got the same feeling on Ragefire yesterday. It was FUN, and that's why I'm here. Thank you for the post.
    Seamas, Klaria and Nkat like this.
  16. Nkat New Member

I do hope to Run into some of like minded fun players. Its not all about the Loot but how many laughs you had getting it.We have a 10 man Vent atm, looks like we are going to up it to 25 or more to have some of you stop by.
    Juicepolice, Seamas, vacid and 2 others like this.
  17. Klaria Journeyman

This is what its about! Well, for me at least. Done the hardcore thing... but at the end of the day I just love the game and the memories. Here's to many more to come, keep it up! :)
    vacid, Seamas and Nkat like this.
  18. Jessamyn Birdsong Journeyman

Moments and memories and the hope of making new ones are why I decided to come back too. Looking forward to meeting like-minded folks on Ragefire. :)
    vacid, Seamas, Nkat and 1 other person like this.