Double Experience as Compensation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blingx, May 20, 2015.

1. oleris Elder

I just want the day I lost subbing back :*(
  2. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

because 5 months and 29 days isn't enough time to hit 50?
    Fallfyres likes this.
  3. Gromwylde New Member

As a part of the vast minority I don't not want it. Unless of course the small majority don't not agree in which case I reverse that and don't do specifically mean what I never meant in my first sentence.
    Rhiyannon and Blingx like this.
  4. Mardy Augur

No double exp please, go play on EQ Live if you want that sort of thing.

A token gesture that would be nice is to extend our subscriptions by a few days.
    Malo likes this.
  5. Blingx Augur

I feel like most(if not all) are in agreement with me. We need to keep this topic alive so DBG can stop this madness before it gets out of hand.
  6. Fornow Lorekeeper

OP stop smoking crack
  7. Ltldogg Augur

no compensation unless you open a second server for those that want Classic and the following expansions to be locked for at least 6 months. :)
  8. Vaclav Augur

It's like rain.... on your wedding day...
  9. Katmandu26 Augur

But... I like rain?
  10. Lord Binky Elder

well do you like free rides that you've already paid for?
  11. Blingx Augur

TBH, this would also work in my original post instead of double experience.
  12. Vaclav Augur

Or perhaps good advice, that you just can't take?
    MBear likes this.
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

It snowed on my wedding day, I hate snow.
    Fallfyres and MBear like this.
  14. Fallfyres Augur

--------------
    NFW. Would despise that. Now...a 20-something bag with some w-r would be great....Oh, I didn't even have the first two Ragefire Beta reward bags on my claim...dang it.

To the hells no on dbl e x p...I completely don't understand why there are any XP Potions on the Cash Store either. That should have waited 6 months til the first expansion drop. Bleh.
    MBear likes this.
  15. Fornow Lorekeeper

15 years ago these posts had tons of h8 and 15 years later nothing has changed expect u got old and grump
    Elsana likes this.
  16. Fallfyres Augur

--------------

*Thinkin more than a few of us have enjoyed some adult beverages during this down time, *nods <<<:D
  17. Blingx Augur

To be perfectly clear: The original post is NOT asking for Double experience, it's asking for NO double experience. Though I can see why there might be some confusion because of the title now...
  18. Santified Lorekeeper

No way on the double exp. The exp is already about double what it is from classic.
  19. Zargo Journeyman

heck no don't give us double xp. I didn't even want xp potions in the first place. We already have double the xp of classic that is more than enough.
  20. Vulak-Arkadius Augur

boo freaking hoo, go figure people want handouts once again...reminds me of the people who call the chip company and complain the entire bag wasnt filled to the top and now they want reimbursement.