Highest level was 5, NO WIPE PLEASE

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gknight, May 20, 2015.

1. Gknight Journeyman

not me (lvl 2) but doing /who all the highest level was 5.
    anyone over that level , that was anon should be deleted (if any)
    Some groups legit grinded. NO wipe please.
    Delete the 50s and anyone they helped and keep the rest.
  2. Aiona Augur

The highest legit character(s) was level 6, according to a dev.
    Jagwire likes this.
  3. Oberon Augur

lvl 50s did something they don't want to give up! you guys are getting wiped!
  4. Rhoulicas Augur

A server wipe is not a big deal...unless you have something to hide. Wipe the server please.
  5. Gknight Journeyman

level 6s should be looked into. highest NON anon was level 5. they shouldn't have to anon if not doing shady. delete the 50s and the /anonymous that are over level 8+.

Lots of groups 5s and under legit grinding should not wipe.
  6. MMOer Augur

No need for wipe.. It will really piss off the playerbase. You think the vocal minority was loud... wiping would be very bad in a real way not just trolls.
  7. Tamier Augur

On the same token, there is no reason to wipe the server, and you'd only be demanding it if you are mad you didn't get to start on time, or failed to get your name.
  8. fire3 New Member

I heard a level 50 attacked the priest of discord and LIVED
    Maryiene likes this.
  9. Lemuelbaruch Elder

If you dont wipe it, youll really piss off the player threads. Goes both ways, cant make everyone happy. People are going to whine no matter what :D
  10. Oberon Augur

If you're afraid of losing your name maybe you should pick something more original
  11. Subjection New Member

Yeah cause people cant /anon and hide their level or anything.
  12. Tudadar Augur

I say wipe. Too many people were locked out.
  13. Rhoulicas Augur

Actually I got my name and could care less personally. But good try. There are other names..like AAAhhfojpdjo and GHHOIIJPj. Or Johnson. That's a good one.
  14. prodigiousrogue New Member

i hate people who use unfair advantages instead of playing the game how it was intended back in 1999 I cant wait to play on this server and grind and chat and run for hours just like the golden days....just turned my account back on a few minutes ago a1nd I have 0 friends that are willing to play with me the just don't understand the nostalgia and epicness!!! message me if you want a devoted friend to lvl with anyone :D ;)
  15. Banai Augur

Wiping does nothing but put things on an even playing field. Those that don't want a wipe are hiding something or just have a plain bland name that is used on every server ever made. Be more original and you don't have those issues
  16. fonrus New Member

Holly Longdale@TheWindstalker · 7m7 minutes ago
    We're working on a Ragefire wipe, then we'll limit access to test the fixes. If all is well, we'll unlock to all. Couple of hours at least.
  17. shik Elder

Wiping also creates a giant suck on server side, just roll everyone back to lvl 1 or lvl 2. let them keep whatever they bought.
  18. Zarnz New Member

They really should wipe.... plenty of twitchtv of people farming HGs and hiding plat etc. Amazing what can be accomplished in a very short time @ 50 by experienced players....
  19. Gknight Journeyman

20. silverback Journeyman

It means the people who saved char names right when server unlocked get screwed pretty hard. I don't think thats quite right either.
    MBear likes this.