Login servers down now too?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DBCooper, May 20, 2015.

1. Anon3107 Journeyman

Well, you wanted some nostalgia ? Here's some.
    Mardy, Kluwen and unbalanced like this.
  2. Baldur Augur

I suspect a ddos, someone get angry and decide to ddos the login server?
  3. unbalanced New Member

To be fair we all asked for maximum nostalgia lol
    Kluwen likes this.
  4. Rottenapple New Member

Same, cannot log in
  5. Weverley Augur

Saw prathun saying server going down 1min i logoff arrive at character select click logout and the screen asking for ur login info click cancel and window froze had to click task manager to close it
  6. Malo New Member

At least I was able to get in and get my name before the world came tumbling down again *facepalm*
  7. Sebbina Augur

i was in long enough to get name and work on my screen set up, then disconnect, gettign 50 could take 6 mths,
  8. Rils New Member

same, can't log in
  9. Weverley Augur

i was able to make ogre sk and login but wood elf druid had to delete instead of summons paper for kelething gm got 1 from cr lol.
  10. Trosh Augur

Same here

Laaame, i want to sit in chat and scowl at people!
  11. Dalamyre Journeyman

ya log in server down now too
  12. Alexanders Augur

Now it's just like launch day (minus the 50's characters) I couldn't play back then either.

Feel that Nostalgia I think all DBG employees just did a Train to Zone try again tomorrow.
  13. Garful New Member

Not Shocking:
    That there would be problems launching an MMO server that tries to revert 16 years worth of content development without introducing bugs/exploits.

Not Shocking:
    That the current Daybreak Games launch team cannot fully benefit from 16 years of game launches because I doubt the current live ops team has a single team member that has been there for even 10 years, let alone 16.

Shocking:
    That MMO players that HAVE been playing games at launch for 16 years are still surprised when the server goes down multiple times on launch day.
  14. Illusionist_Innania Augur

Reminds me of when Luclin launched. Except Luclin was a dark and terrible time in Norrath's history, when the servers were down almost as much as they were up for the first month LOL
  15. Silv Augur

OMG you're back?
  16. Fornow Lorekeeper

LOL
  17. Aiona Augur

*shakes fist while chanting*
    "Let us in... let us in..."
    svann likes this.
  18. Lokomotiva63 New Member

Regular Servers up anyhow....
  19. Numiko Augur

I cant even make it to server select to try and get on the regular servers!
  20. Faelim Lorekeeper

Can't even get to a server select, can't log in