WIPE or you lost me

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dontee, May 20, 2015.

1. Kekenewah Journeyman

/signed.

You also need to state a new time and actually start on time, not a half hour early.
  2. ZuluNation New Member

3. Kormith Lorekeeper

Ruvian you should probably make a mental note to not talk about things you're completely clueless about. The bug was all half-elf bards started at 50. Nobody is 'cheating' like you proclaim.

Go use the door.
  4. yellowzombie Elder

Dude, you're going to play NO MATTER WHAT.

I hate when people are like, "DO THIS OR I WILL QUIT!"

That's not leverage. Everyone knows you're going to play anyway. It just makes you sound like a petulant, whining child. And from the looks of this forum, 90% of you are.
  5. punisherGaming New Member

the whole entire point of this server was everyone starting at nothing... really guys
  6. Mhad Lorekeeper

Wipe IT!
  7. zekreject Journeyman

it takes an impressive lvl of a ****up to get ALL players really riled up to the extent that they want to unsubscribe and demand their money back
    /salute
  8. Vexen Lorekeeper

People are upset and want their voice to be heard. Quitting or not, I would agree with the meaning of the topic..

I personally haven't played in years but always had an active account.
  9. velious916 Journeyman

But it is cheating if they use that bug to their advantage, and buff and provide gear and platinum to their alts.

Go use the door. Oh wait, you already said that.
  10. Riley Augur

11. Nuanil Elder

I left for 3 years, and came back for this.... I'm walking if they don't wipe, and charging back time and expansions.
  12. Behee Augur

They will do what they need to do. A wipe may not be required, just deletion of characters level 3 or over.
    urinezombie likes this.
  13. Dontee Elder

Not even close to OK
  14. Trevalon Augur

I agree. At this point the dmg done is irreversible. And regardless of how much time they spend fixing it, stuff will slip through.

Wipe the server - it is the ONLY thing you can do to save face at this point Daybreak.
  15. Almir Elder

It's called an exploit, and people who took advantage of it (stashed plat away, powerleveled their own toons, etc.) should be banned.

See yourself out please.
    SBC0 likes this.
  16. The Badger Lord Augur

Sorry Behee, but after logging into the forums and seeing all of this, how can you guarantee at least a couple of people are not escaping with plat, gear, or buffs?

It isn't possible. there's no way for them to go through that many characters and still re-open the server today.
    Bess_Xev likes this.
  17. Maxium Dualblade Elder

So a level 1 character that has a shared bank from a level 50 heroic character (with a bunch of gear and thousands of plat) shouldn't be deleted?

Makes sense Behee....
  18. Cirulik New Member

Wipe, or offer us all refunds, or we should all hit them with Chargebacks
  19. Ogrevampire New Member

Server will be wiped, guaranteed. They will say it opened early as a honey pot to trap all the L33t Haxors.
  20. nectarprime123 Augur