SERVER WIPE 50s GIVING PLAT GEAR BUFFS TO LOW LVLS

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Koronu187, May 20, 2015.

1. Koronu187 Elder

BOOT and WIPE NOW so ppl don't get upset about lvling up a couple lvls now.
  2. Kellaer Augur

Brought to you by Daybreak Games.
    Phrovo1 and Silv like this.
  3. Wildfires Elder

50's buffing lvl 1s common
  4. DBCooper Elder

Yep. If they don't wipe the server and start over, the entire thing is a joke.
  5. Phrovo1 Augur

Ah, the panic and crying really make my day, keep it up TLPers :)
    Silv likes this.
  6. Graystone Journeyman

I've been watching people stream on twitch playing on Ragefire while I'm looking at a locked server from the server select. If there is a wipe coming and that is why they are not kicking people off the server while they fix it, then fine. But if they are going to continue the server from where it is after the get rid of the 50s, I will be unsubbing immediately.
  7. Geroblue Augur

Look around the forums. The server is locked and the Devs are looking into this. I saw this simply by clicking on the 'What's New' tab at the top of the forums.
  8. Lord Binky Elder

I wonder how easy or hard it is to wipe the server? I kind of doubt there's a giant reset button they can hit, but I honestly don't know.
  9. moogs Augur

There is zero reason for everyone not to start at level 1 with no buffs and no money.
  10. zekreject Journeyman

There has been lots of crying over certain decisions taken by DBG (instancing, voting etc.). On this one there seems to be unanimity amongst the player base - wipe the server to prevent an unfair advantage from people using lvl 50s.
    Will be interesting to see if DBG listen to the unanimous views of their player base, or just stick their fingers in their ears and refuse to accept their mistake.

If they don't wipe, I wouldn't say it is the final nail in the coffin of the server's credibility, .... but I can certainly hear some hammering going on!